hentaiking

Jun 8, 2017
Been hurt and abused by all the unfortunate drama associated with games carrying this title. expectations are low and measured.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
save is included in 0.0.9 and its an auto save not a manual save you can see the save button in the left bottom of the screen
Is it one of those complete a task type auto save or a set amount of time passed auto save?

Have version 0.0.5c and was waiting for a update with save.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
tell you some advice, don t have any hopes with this kind of games, they will be abandoned after milking you, so better avoid it and ignore it and if fate wants it, it will keep having updates

Reactions: Lizyerra

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Is it one of those complete a task type auto save or a set amount of time passed auto save?

Have version 0.0.5c and was waiting for a update with save.
i don’t know I think it saves with time intervals and when you change zone but I’m not 100% sure

(I asked the developer)

it's auto save every 5 mins and every time you change screen

Last edited:

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
How are you supposed to fid them???? I have the food equipped and when I push E nothing

NVM found out how

Last edited:

CloudHammer

Mar 21, 2020
This looks really promising based on the demo video and the screenshots. One thing that sticks out to me is that all of the images show missionary position are there any other positions available at the moment?

Pixel42003

May 24, 2020
my game is constantly just moving the camear up left as if i'm moving the mouse and if i change the mouse sensitivity it goes slower or faster but i know its not my mouse because its not doing it on any other game or application

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
my game is constantly just moving the camear up left as if i'm moving the mouse and if i change the mouse sensitivity it goes slower or faster but i know its not my mouse because its not doing it on any other game or application
someone has a problem with the controller try to disconect it if you have one conected, if not go to the bug report channel in the discord

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
still no save feature, I got a cross hair that would not go away, was able to capture multiple starting animals, 2 neko, 2 lycan, 3 taurien. but the cross hair bug / issue made it sould I could not interact with crates on farm. restarted game but it did not save any previous work. will wait til save feature is implemented before giving a serious try to game.

Reactions: Rambo99

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
still no save feature, I got a cross hair that would not go away, was able to capture multiple starting animals, 2 neko, 2 lycan, 3 taurien. but the cross hair bug / issue made it sould I could not interact with crates on farm. restarted game but it did not save any previous work. will wait til save feature is implemented before giving a serious try to game.
the save function is already on the game (its auto save every 5 min or when you change the zone) for the other part of the message i dont know how to solve this please come to the official discord and make a bug report the link is on patreon (you dont have to be one to join the server)

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
the save function is already on the game (its auto save every 5 min or when you change the zone) for the other part of the message i dont know how to solve this please come to the official discord and make a bug report the link is on patreon (you dont have to be one to join the server)
NOT TRUE !!! The game still does NOT have a save progress feature. I played for more than 30 minutes, pumped my character up to level 6, then the game "hung" after which it "knocked out" to the desktop. Launched again as a result NOTHING IS SAVED !!! I had to start over. And so every 30-50 minutes. Moreover, if, as you say: "the game saves progress every 5 minutes", then WHERE IN THE MAIN MENU ITEMS "Continue" or "Load save" ??? :unsure:

Reactions: Cheroky
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes