Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Apologies if this has already been asked, but will the MC/human models also be able to pick up or begin with traits at some point? Instead of being the default stock model at all times?

And while I'm shamelessly loosing questions that would be entirely too annoying to add-- what about the player themselves being subject to milking/resource collection from a assistant or something once the farm is further along?

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Last I checked (a few updates ago) I couldn't find a way for futa characters to top male characters (both pc and npcs). Has that changed yet?

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Tried taking a nap ended up with a screen flicker that made the game unable to continue.
Had you taken a nap already that day? Have had similar incidents with only common point was it always was right after a second nap within the same day.

galaxyxd94

Jun 14, 2017
So i have encountered a bug where it keeps turning to the left nit sure why i turned off all controllers and additional peripherals but it just keeps doing it, sounds like it's just me though so maybe it is something from my end

Jul 28, 2019
LoveOS Games not sure if it's just because I'm on linux but remapping the E (action) key is partially broken. I remapped it to U and it does not work for talking to LoveOS, or moving locations, or the workbench, or maybe one other thing which I forget - but it does for interacting with other things such as town inhabitants, logs, rocks, plants, shearing monsters, breeding monsters and so on. Maybe a Unity quirk?

Anyway enjoying what's here so far and still hoping for a native linux build one fine day. ;)

Edit: oh, and the targeting reticule never disappears once activated, which is a bit annoying.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

10602144c

May 28, 2020
Sorry, maybe that was really unproductive way to show what i dislike.
Here, i made fast image to illustrate these unfortunate model defects and correct way to do it.
Go ahead and program the physics behind fur movement then come back

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes