Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
i wonder if theres gonna be character creation, to some extend.
having female protagonist is a step in "my" right direction xD
but i'dprefer to change stuff up like bust size hair color and such some people might even like to change skin color as well.
To my tastes being able to change clothing is also nice to have (unless to much features would lag out the game?)
just some finishing touches to consider. prolly gonna try the game tho

Edit: testing the game, i now realize my expectations where fulfilled.
now i'd love to have more clothing variaty maybe craft some yourself from fur?

if not already known i found a mistranslation:
When you want to upgrade your barn at Arjun and don't have enough money or wood he say's "i can't upgrade your backpack!" Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MeLovely Games

Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
i do have a question however... why can't you incest these? with others than yourself?
That a banned therminology? even if you can still do it with your main character.

in my opinion if the "Monsters" are considered animals, it shouldnt be a problem to breed them with their mum's and sisters? (or brothers and dad's)
Most real life animals that are considered "pure breed" are to some degree incest breeds

Mushroom_Qui

Jun 2, 2017
i do have a question however... why can't you incest these? with others than yourself?
That a banned therminology? even if you can still do it with your main character.

in my opinion if the "Monsters" are considered animals, it shouldnt be a problem to breed them with their mum's and sisters? (or brothers and dad's)
Most real life animals that are considered "pure breed" are to some degree incest breeds
because Patreon.

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
Are they gonna put birth scene?, I read the roadmad, there is not birth scene, incomplete if there is pregnancy but no childbirth

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
I like this! Lot of time consuming work. I hope one day soon I will be able contribute. My question is (the non-patreon version) is there a document that lets us know what we can and can not do? I noticed that something about a food bin was removed..., so I am assuming there is no way to remove the "Tired" status until next day or something? Well can't recall any other Q's atm. Thanks for making/sharing with the public!

Last edited:

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
Well fudge sickles... have a froze "loading screen image" that does not go away... left/right side of laptop shows like 2 pixels underneath it. The game does load and is playable but I can not see what I am doing. Not the first time I had an issue at the loading screen but was able to get past that one. All that grind wasted! :mad:

Edits: Well, started a new game..., saved it..., all was good..., closed game...., pasted the old save (.dat) into the appdata/etc.. and tried to continue but bleh right back where it started... oh well back to something else I guess good luck with your game, It's a good one....
Okay!! I give up! Restarted and started farming/grinding etc and well it happens again - good luck with it

Last edited:

ggango

Aug 29, 2018

.... aleast we know where from XD

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
LoveOS Games : I have to ask: is the 2D art AI generated? The eyes and hands look normal... but the overall style is... suspicious to me.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
LoveOS Games : I have to ask: is the 2D art AI generated? The eyes and hands look normal... but the overall style is... suspicious to me.
they are, iirc as a replacement since before the game used sprites from the og Breeding Season for characters
idr if this is supposed to be placeholder or permanent though

the_kommandant

Nov 9, 2017
I can't seem to play this game since my mouse will not control the view, and it automatically pulls down and spins continuously.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Current v.0.11 fixed inventory problem but.... only get two monsters start. I think there quest issue. Which gets you stuck forever unable to continue your forced to stock but monsters becoming cursed inventory.
Monsters you can't free them, sell them or exhibit them or put them for quest to gain a reward currently...
Tools if they break you won't be able harvest wood or stone to earn living. 10K for weak tools is questionable.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes