MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Not quite what I was asking. Last I played if a male and futa had sex, the male would always top the futa and there was no way to get the male to bottom for the futa. Has that been added in yet?
Yes~

How do you make money, feed them (find the items too), sell excess monsters?
Sell monster produces and collect loot from the mountain.
On v0.1, you can make money by doing quest.

Reactions: y0sman
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, maybe that was really unproductive way to show what i dislike.
Here, i made fast image to illustrate these unfortunate model defects and correct way to do it.
Fur or bug: That's harvestable fur. Clip it with the shears so you can sell it.
Plantigrade vs digitigrade: That's a big ask. Changing that means skeleton changes which means entirely redoing the animations. Given the amount of core features the game still needs, I wouldn't expect a change like that for quite a while, if ever.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
Well, i just hope for this project become playable and unique on further development.
Current models and animations are totally proof-of-concept grade (except some buildings and plants).

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Plantigrade vs digitigrade: That's a big ask. Changing that means skeleton changes which means entirely redoing the animations. Given the amount of core features the game still needs, I wouldn't expect a change like that for quite a while, if ever.
Well the latest update just added lamias (called "nagas" for some reason) so that throws out the "inflexible skeleton/model" under a speeding isekai truck.

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Dev opinion reigns supreme, but I wanted to say that I prefer all NPCs to have as human legs as possible, so the legs not looking like actual cow/cat/whatever legs is totally fine by me

Last edited:

sndb

Jul 5, 2022
LoveOS Games not sure if it's just because I'm on linux but remapping the E (action) key is partially broken. I remapped it to U and it does not work for talking to LoveOS, or moving locations, or the workbench, or maybe one other thing which I forget - but it does for interacting with other things such as town inhabitants, logs, rocks, plants, shearing monsters, breeding monsters and so on. Maybe a Unity quirk?

Anyway enjoying what's here so far and still hoping for a native linux build one fine day. ;)

Edit: oh, and the targeting reticule never disappears once activated, which is a bit annoying.
Just curious, what desktop/display server are you running? I can't say that I've experienced any of the weird input or UI behaviors myself while running it under xwayland on a SwayWM/Wayland system. Though, I am letting Lutris take care of all the Wine shenanigans and fixes/tweaks that are needed.

# Edit: Distro is probably relevant, i'm running EndeavorOS (arch-based)

Jul 28, 2019
Just curious, what desktop/display server are you running? I can't say that I've experienced any of the weird input or UI behaviors myself while running it under xwayland on a SwayWM/Wayland system. Though, I am letting Lutris take care of all the Wine shenanigans and fixes/tweaks that are needed.

# Edit: Distro is probably relevant, i'm running EndeavorOS (arch-based)
Running X11, Xfce with latest vanilla Wine plus dxvk. Just to confirm - for you after remapping the action (default E) key to U then pressing U works to move between locations and to open the workbench etc. If so I'll dig a bit deeper on my end. Fake edit, running arch.

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
LoveOS Games not sure if it's just because I'm on linux but remapping the E (action) key is partially broken. I remapped it to U and it does not work for talking to LoveOS, or moving locations, or the workbench, or maybe one other thing which I forget - but it does for interacting with other things such as town inhabitants, logs, rocks, plants, shearing monsters, breeding monsters and so on. Maybe a Unity quirk?

Anyway enjoying what's here so far and still hoping for a native linux build one fine day. ;)

Edit: oh, and the targeting reticule never disappears once activated, which is a bit annoying.
Thank you for the bug report - I have fixed the problems you mentioned above :)

When implementing key remapping, some objects were left out in the process ^^;;

Reactions: feelotraveller

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Dev opinion reigns supreme, but I wanted to say that I prefer all NPCs to have as human legs as possible, so the legs not looking like actual cow/cat/whatever legs is totally fine by me
This is my preference as well. We have feral trait so furry face + limbs will be in that mode ;3

This is true~

And... putting more game content is now bigger priority - models will be improved as we go on.

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
This is my preference as well. We have feral trait so furry face + limbs will be in that mode ;3
Good. It would be great to have it close to original game with wolves and cowgirls.
However, without this trait it would be just some kind of deviant human with funny ears, like elf, or something.

Lamias/"nagas" are good addition, i hope they'll get unique animations later.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
LoveOS Games
Since you're posting here directly, I am just going to say it: please, for the love of GOD, improve the base movement speed for the player character. He sprints SLOWER than most of us fucking WALK.

I've personally no other constructive criticism so far because everything is so WIP I really don't know what's being planned.
Although on second though, I'd suggest improving the unique properties of each monster person (different face types? different hair cuts? differently pitched voices?) , and making the visual traits more pronounced (I can barely tell the difference between a "Thicc" and "Lithe" monster and that should not be the case).

Reactions: ybola

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Had you taken a nap already that day? Have had similar incidents with only common point was it always was right after a second nap within the same day.
Not that I recall, though I had just finished an action, and it was still doing the animation thing.

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Well the latest update just added lamias (called "nagas" for some reason) so that throws out the "inflexible skeleton/model" under a speeding isekai truck.
lamia as a name is often used to the full serpent body monster with some human features (like in cloud meadow).
The nagas were a model that took a lot of versions to implement since is a new model with different animations to walk
The skeleton of lamia is going to be reused in mermaids since it is a new body type

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
**Roadmap to 0.1 release**
- ~~[0.0.1b] Initial public release~~
- ~~[0.0.2] Pregnancy + Breeding Mechanics~~
- ~~[0.0.3] Sexual Preferences, Sleep, Feeding, Settings~~
- ~~[0.0.4] Player Level Up, Skill Tree, Player Breeding~~
- ~~[0.0.5] Mating Season: Upgrades, New Character Customization System, Male MC~~
- ~~[0.0.6] Character Customization, Futa+Omega Protagonist~~
- ~~[0.0.7] Trait System, Wolf Monster, Improved Breeding Formula~~
- ~~[0.0.8] New Monster: Taurien~~
- ~~[0.0.9] Environment Upgrade, Catching~~
- ~~[0.0.10] Crafting System, Daytime System, Save System, New loots~~
- ~~[0.0.11] Barn Upgrades, Backpack Upgrades, Nap, Keyboard Remapping, Voices~~
- ~~[0.0.12] Snake, Cheat Codes, Skittish AI, Jiggle, Hotbar, Stealth~~
- [0.1] Bunny, Feral Wolf, Quests, Dating, Intro Storyline, Stable Build

--------------------------------------------
**Far future plans**
- Voice Acting
- Mod support
- Streaming mode (censored mode for youtube/twitch)
- ??? (Decided by patron's votes!)

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes