yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MatingSeason-0.0.12f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
this is a game that I really wanted to play or translate into my language , more like unity , and even 3D , this weighs a lot , and ends up crashing , I'm going to have to let this game pass

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I left a few months for the game to develop and now I see that it has an incest patch, the mods folder I leave it in the main folder or in the one that says Mating Season_Data?

Reactions: pinkgangstalgss

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
also when i started the game nothing happened its like right after i choose my first starting monster for breeding nothing is happening im able to shuffle through my inventory but not able to move at all also the game seems to be stuck in first person im not able to play the game at all
please help

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Why are all the guys fully dressed when every single woman in the header image has her tits out? I mean sure, their clothes are tight and all but it just looks kind of ridiculous to have them right next to each other like that. I probably only noticed it because I'm gay and the entire right side of the image makes my pp retreat into my body and the left side frustrates me when compared to the other one but it's still weird to see when this game isn't even just for people that are into women...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
LoveOS Games
It's almost odd that someone needs to tell you.

But the folder "Mating Season_BurstDebugInformation_DoNotShip" inside your produced output after packaging IS NOT MEANT TO BE SHIPPED.

It includes debugging information and in some cases data that can actually be used for unwanted purposes.

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Why are all the guys fully dressed when every single woman in the header image has her tits out? I mean sure, their clothes are tight and all but it just looks kind of ridiculous to have them right next to each other like that. I probably only noticed it because I'm gay and the entire right side of the image makes my pp retreat into my body and the left side frustrates me when compared to the other one but it's still weird to see when this game isn't even just for people that are into women...
Those are all future romanceable characters, which means later on there will be nude versions of every one of them as well once you progress far enough to get into their pants, so just think of the full clothing as a tease for now until that day eventually arrives.

Can the male NPCs also be ignored, sexually at least? also is there some kind of limits on breeding if I disable futas and males, I remember something similar in another game
If you use the incest patch shown in the original game post, you should be able to play with only females and you as the singular breeding male, since it will remove any incest limitations that could arise from being the sole father of multiple bred generations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan333

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Yes i hade and have.
Me to. The game DOES NOT LOAD the save. It just "freezes" on a black screen.
Game version - 0.0.12f. Launched the game, started a "new game", saved, exited the game. Launched the game again, continue, black screen with "perpetual loading".

Here is log file -

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes