Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Just tried this, level 4 atm none of my stats raised or accounted properly when trying to level up skills, I started with a female lycan, mountains area has no lycans at all only saw cat's, cow's, and lamia's, cows run way to quick and fast I noticed some of the cows were green text above their heads? I put the incest patch in my first pet gave birth but I can not mate with the offspring, game set to only females spawn, playing a male mc.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Upon trying to reload game / restart-continue I got a Black screen with loading followed by several dots but it never loaded, 30 mins later I just closed game completely.

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
I know the point of the game is impregnation but I would be really happy if there was freedom for pregnancy sex option

bozaBoom

Apr 1, 2022
the game is perfect afaik. All it needs is an FPS boost its running along 2 FPS which could use a bit of help

Dokuba

Apr 19, 2023
What is the difference between a male character and an Omega character I'm in the Character Creator just started the game

Dokuba

Apr 19, 2023
i think i have a problem i have version .12f and this is what a futa character looks like and it only happens to the futa Untitled.png

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes