Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
I either have a bug where I can't use any items on the wild monsters in the mountains or the game simply hasn't explained what I have to do to use items like the collar to take them to my ranch. I've hit every button and talked to every npc and I still can't figure out what I'm meant to do. I found the lock on buttons. And sometimes when I hit E with the collar equipped the character moves her arms, but aside from that nothing happens.

10602144c

May 28, 2020
why does mine look liek this how can i fix this plss help me T^T
You will need to install Microsoft visual c++ all 2005 to 2022 and the Microsoft XNA frameworks 4.0. Normally windows computers come with this packages but I'm not sure why yours does not (if this is the fix that is).

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Cats, wolves, cows... Any chance of feathers, scales, or chitin-havers making it into the roster?
Lamia has just been implemented on Patreon build.
Harpy is on patreon poll and might win some day.

I see a 'female protagonist' tag but no lesbian?
If you consider Futa x Female or Futa x Futa lesbian then yes.
Also female npc x female player.

Reactions: Lindazana

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I'm so happy this game is still going that you guys have no idea. I've become a patreon the other day. I'm still a college student so I don't think I'll be able to stay a patreon for long but I hope I can help a little bit.

I've expressed my thought on this game back in july in a post I made about Breeding Season but I've found myself already in the need to update it. Keep doing the good work LoveOS Games and let us see where you can get when you make it to the one year mark.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
I'm so happy this game is still going that you guys have no idea. I've become a patreon the other day. I'm still a college student so I don't think I'll be able to stay a patreon for long but I hope I can help a little bit.

I've expressed my thought on this game back in july in a post I made about Breeding Season but I've found myself already in the need to update it. Keep doing the good work LoveOS Games and let us see where you can get when you make it to the one year mark.
:D :D
Thanks for following us from very early release!

Next patreon release is v0.1 so it's going to be first stable release (and we'll be out of tech demo).

i mean there could be a clothing system where different clothes have different abilities or something
That's a good idea :)

• Love
Reactions: leechurch and Axato

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
[0.0.11c] Public Release!!

Changelog
  • Keyboard remapping
  • Upgrade Barn
  • Upgrade Backpack
  • NPC and Farm Monster Voices (let me know what you think!!)
  • Nap -> recover stamina
  • Updated NPC Art: Rose
  • New NPC Art: Eric
  • Player skills: vitality (stamina), physique (damage, defense)
  • Title screen New Game => Confirm deleting their old data
Bug Fixes
  • Town shops random error when closed

Reactions: MeLovely Games
Oct 10, 2019
I am somewhat interested in the game but I would like to know if you can have a game with only females, I hate futas and sharing, so I was wondering if you can keep all the girls for yourself.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes