SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
First, I want to say that I believe the game is shaping up nicely and am looking forward to the future progress.

Secondly, upon talking to Rose and selecting to Buy Monster Food on the Third or Fourth gameday, the game froze then subsequently crashed. This is understandable given that this is still, for the most part, a TechDemo. I just wanted to attempt to make the Dev(s) aware.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
First, I want to say that I believe the game is shaping up nicely and am looking forward to the future progress.

Secondly, upon talking to Rose and selecting to Buy Monster Food on the Third or Fourth gameday, the game froze then subsequently crashed. This is understandable given that this is still, for the most part, a TechDemo. I just wanted to attempt to make the Dev(s) aware.
Also hoping that some more consideration on character customization is provided in the future. Of course I'm thinking something that can be implemented way further down the road. My thought would be a clothing store where you can purchase new clothing styles.
These could be implemented as unlocks that can purchased upon reaching milestones in the guild as your guild rank would increase?

Maybe also require the player to build a dressing room addition to their house to be able to unlock the clothing store? (So people aren't reporting "Buying clothes but unable to wear them" as a bug. The dressing room may also be able to used to strip the character so they run around nude.

This could also lead into a crafting update where the player can use the furs and such produced to craft clothing based on the monsters/monster girls. Ideally they would be inspired by them and not make the character look exactly the monsters/monster girls, but it wouldn't be bad if they did either. Also on that note, this could lead to the player being able to grow a garden full of flowers/berries/plants that they can process into dye for the clothing and fur.

Again these are just my ideas that may help to add fleshed-out content to the game. I, in no way, would ever be upset if these were never implemented let alone implemented soon. As I stated these are just ideas I'm sharing that the Dev(s) may have already considered implementing.

Finally, I would like to thank the Dev(s) on creating what I hope will be a stellar game and wish them success in their endeavor to create this game. Keep up the great work.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Well BreedingSeason3D|LoveOS gave it a play and i am interested in its future.

The games got a good aesthetic so far and you should stick to it. Its nice soft and colorful.

The games in a good state, but rough on the UI and systems side.
Something as simple as feeding is an odd feedback-less mechanic.
If they need food, tell me. Put a bubble above their head or above the troth to tell me how/what they need.
- Also direct feeding could be an interesting mechanic usable for training/intimacy? Potentially feeding of cum and manual/oral feeding? haha.​

The character designer is decent enough for now. More options like breast sizes would be appreciated.

Game-play while shallow right now shows signs of something pretty relaxed but grand.

The "game speed" mechanic is interesting, but please name it something like "day time length" i thought it was some weird time mechanic related to emulation speed/frame rates at first.

The skills menu is nice and has a lot of potential. I can see maybe "profession" or "class" or "skill trees" also becoming a function.
I have a nice idea for a "profession/class" if you'd like it. let me know.

Forcing the player to return home when day ends is actually interesting, id say keep it. But display text like "its late i should head home".

Game runes smooth as butter for me and auto locked at 75 (my refresh rate) expected considering my hardware.
The shader mechanic you are using for the fur has requirements not all hardware will be able to uphold so you should research that and either give it an option to turn off (2d fur) and a detail/requirement as to why it might not work.
Im unsure how quickly the physics are done but they seem a little jittery on the manu catgirls hair.

Animations on most things are actually pretty good. Even the mining/chopping are decent.
Please implement "sex"/genitals interaction asap. Nothing more a boner killer than watching polygons clipping trying to show "sex".
I would also recommend researching and implementing IK early. Not only for keeping feet on the ground but also potentially enabling hands to snap to targets like hips (main menu animation) and maybe stopping elbows clipping through breasts.

Since you have implement "omega" also include the opposite (FxF pregnancy) for fairness.
Additionally include an option to completely disable the existence of omega and males for people who don't want to see them.

---
Fundamentally i think you're doing well. Good groundwork so far but i think you should go wider and a little deeper function wise to really set yourself up to build a proper game on-top.
---

Oh a few additional requests/thoughts:
  • No balls futa plz (Also thanks for actually going actual futa unlike all the poser games these days.)
  • Maybe remember the camera position i chose last during sex.
  • Default to last chosen secondary character during sex.
  • hotkeys for things like inventory.
  • Is there any reason to equip a tool? just seems like wasted time/fiddly game play. Maybe just check the player has one in inventory.

That will do for now. Looking forward to what happens with the game

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Secondly, upon talking to Rose and selecting to Buy Monster Food on the Third or Fourth gameday, the game froze then subsequently crashed.
Same here, I also bought a high amount, i have spend all the money i had at that moment for meat, so i tried to buy 71 pieces and then the game crashed too, on second try i bought only 10 pieces at a time and it worked without crashing.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
Just want to make sure people know that OS plans to add modding support to a future version of the game. So if there is a feature you really want to see get added but doesnt get added by the dev, modders will be able to add it themselves later on , I am sure this will result in many new creative traits, features, options, and perhaps even new monsters

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Adding stuff that you might not want to play as/with but others might and just putting down the option for that to appear is I think a good strategy and
1. helps your game appeal to more people
2. makes your game more like a game for more people than just you

I really don't like it when devs who make sex games refuse to add stuff because they personally not into it, especially if it's something a lot of players are, because you just instaltly say "I don't care about you" for those fans.
Not the best business strategy IMO if you are making a game.
I for example not very into super furry monsters, but I like that a lot of games have them and I can just turn it off because other people might like it.

If you accept one small advice: Please while you are making this game, focus more on monsters and the aspects of the farm, not on the NPCs. My biggest issue with breeders of the nephylem is that half the effort of that game is spent on NPCs I frankly don't even want to talk to.
Here is a little advice for you: Don't think making adult games is like making normal video games as a company. There are fetishes people aren't comfortable with and is completely fine if a dev refuses to go certain places and that is something you and others on this site have to learn to accept, its not your game. A dev can make whatever game he likes, either people like it and support him or they don't.

Think about how you'd feel if someone would force you to spend hours or possibly days playing something or watching something with fetishes that you dislike. I bet you'd straight up refuse too.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Here is a little advice for you: Don't think making adult games is like making normal video games as a company. There are fetishes people aren't comfortable with and is completely fine if a dev refuses to go certain places and that is something you and others on this site have to learn to accept, its not your game. A dev can make whatever game he likes, either people like it and support him or they don't.

Think about how you'd feel if someone would force you to spend hours or possibly days playing something or watching something with fetishes that you dislike. I bet you'd straight up refuse too.
additionally , when someone is looking for a specific fetish they're more likely to turn to a game which puts a major focus on it rather than somewhere where it's half baked and barely there

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
additionally , when someone is looking for a specific fetish they're more likely to turn to a game which puts a major focus on it rather than somewhere where it's half baked and barely there
Exactly and we have more than enough games here where certain fetishes have just one scene which is a big disapointment for people who like this fetish not to mention how half assed these scenes often are because the dev is not into that specific fetish.

Feb 12, 2020
Well BreedingSeason3D|LoveOS gave it a play and i am interested in its future.

The games got a good aesthetic so far and you should stick to it. Its nice soft and colorful.

The games in a good state, but rough on the UI and systems side.
Something as simple as feeding is an odd feedback-less mechanic.
If they need food, tell me. Put a bubble above their head or above the troth to tell me how/what they need.
- Also direct feeding could be an interesting mechanic usable for training/intimacy? Potentially feeding of cum and manual/oral feeding? haha.​

The character designer is decent enough for now. More options like breast sizes would be appreciated.

Game-play while shallow right now shows signs of something pretty relaxed but grand.

The "game speed" mechanic is interesting, but please name it something like "day time length" i thought it was some weird time mechanic related to emulation speed/frame rates at first.

The skills menu is nice and has a lot of potential. I can see maybe "profession" or "class" or "skill trees" also becoming a function.
I have a nice idea for a "profession/class" if you'd like it. let me know.

Forcing the player to return home when day ends is actually interesting, id say keep it. But display text like "its late i should head home".

Game runes smooth as butter for me and auto locked at 75 (my refresh rate) expected considering my hardware.
The shader mechanic you are using for the fur has requirements not all hardware will be able to uphold so you should research that and either give it an option to turn off (2d fur) and a detail/requirement as to why it might not work.
Im unsure how quickly the physics are done but they seem a little jittery on the manu catgirls hair.

Animations on most things are actually pretty good. Even the mining/chopping are decent.
Please implement "sex"/genitals interaction asap. Nothing more a boner killer than watching polygons clipping trying to show "sex".
I would also recommend researching and implementing IK early. Not only for keeping feet on the ground but also potentially enabling hands to snap to targets like hips (main menu animation) and maybe stopping elbows clipping through breasts.

Since you have implement "omega" also include the opposite (FxF pregnancy) for fairness.
Additionally include an option to completely disable the existence of omega and males for people who don't want to see them.

---
Fundamentally i think you're doing well. Good groundwork so far but i think you should go wider and a little deeper function wise to really set yourself up to build a proper game on-top.
---

Oh a few additional requests/thoughts:
  • No balls futa plz (Also thanks for actually going actual futa unlike all the poser games these days.)
  • Maybe remember the camera position i chose last during sex.
  • Default to last chosen secondary character during sex.
  • hotkeys for things like inventory.
  • Is there any reason to equip a tool? just seems like wasted time/fiddly game play. Maybe just check the player has one in inventory.

That will do for now. Looking forward to what happens with the game
Omegas are masculine hermaphrodites, futas are feminine hermaphrodites. Neither are full F or M, so it's already equal in terms of FxF and MxM preg.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Omegas are masculine hermaphrodites, futas are feminine hermaphrodites. Neither are full F or M, so it's already equal in terms of FxF and MxM preg.
Im looking at the omega model right now and seeing no vagina.
1664758636091.png

Contrast to the futa:
1664758664807.png
The pink spot is the vagina, also visible on the female.

So you are either misinformed or outright lying.

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018

This is fine and dandy on paper, unless you are making a breeding game. In these sort of games variety is EVERYTHING. It's basically the widest net you could ever cast. The main point of this type of game is
1. To keep yourself afloat.
2. To breed the type of monster you like.

And to answer the question. If I was just coding for myself I'd not do it. If I decided to release it on patreon and got payed for it by the people, of which most games of this type do, I'd absolutely do it.
The people are literally paying for the game to happen so it's only fair.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This is fine and dandy on paper, unless you are making a breeding game. In these sort of games variety is EVERYTHING. It's basically the widest net you could ever cast. The main point of this type of game is
1. To keep yourself afloat.
2. To breed the type of monster you like.

And to answer the question. If I was just coding for myself I'd not do it. If I decided to release it on patreon and got payed for it by the people, of which most games of this type do, I'd absolutely do it.
The people are literally paying for the game to happen so it's only fair.
You get donations from people who like what you are doing or planing to do. Not more and not less.

Reactions: NovaSimsAnon

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Omega males (which generally feature anal pregnancies) are a prefectly fine kink and no more biologically improbable than a lot of content on this site (hell, even just the amount of stretchiness a lot of people have in those games is outright impossible and let's not get into the other biological ridiculousness found in even relatively vanilla hentai). Yeah, it isn't for everyone, hell, it isn't for me, but there's nothing wrong with it really.

A content filter will help everyone get the experience they want, anyways, including the mlm fans that are the target audience of omega males.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes