Genesis Wilde

Feb 4, 2020
The one that includes the .exe for the game, also make sure you extract it out of the zipped file first, you need to just put the .mod file from the incest patch into the same folder as the games .exe file.

If done correctly your game folder should look like this View attachment 2052811

Yes, capturing and saving should come in version 0.0.8 I believe, all the core game features should be available by around version 0.1 or so. The first couple of appearance traits are already being added in version 0.0.7 along with wolf race.

Yes it is optional, this game wants to give people plenty of ways to play/options, but none of it is forced on you. But to play a purely straight playstyle until capturing is added, I recommend installing the incest mod while releasing any futa or omega that you have in the farm.

(& remember if you decide to keep futa around you have to make sure to select them to be the bottom in the pairing window if having them have sex with a male so theres no accidental pegging there.)
the incest patch doesn't seem to work :c, even when i have it like yours

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I'm intrigued, needs a few more systems to keep me engaged, right now there's not really any goal to work towards for one, but i assume that's just a matter of time, i'll keep an eye on it.

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
I'm gona give this the benefit of the doubt and say this game won't be abandoned like every other of its kind.
So what CAN you do in this game currently?

Also if the dev reads it, what are you planning for it? How many monster types? Mixed breeds? Do you want this to have the same genetic/trait system as the OG breeding season?
Thanks.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is it ever viable in these types of games (This, breeders of the nephelym, etc.) for the MC to be involved in the breeding? It seems like MC is one of the worst possible partners due to lack of traits and not always being able to contribute stats, which bums me out.

Reactions: kylearn

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Is it ever viable in these types of games (This, breeders of the nephelym, etc.) for the MC to be involved in the breeding? It seems like MC is one of the worst possible partners due to lack of traits and not always being able to contribute stats, which bums me out.
Yeah, at least in the OG breeding season, it had some purpuse, because monsters could inherit all the good traits from the monster parent and refresh the genetic diversity, but otherwise, it becomes just useless later on.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I just bought the subscription for this game and hopefully it will have a good development in the future. I am new to breeding games, so could you tell me what are the best breeding games?

Reactions: MeLovely Games

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
I just bought the subscription for this game and hopefully it will have a good development in the future. I am new to breeding games, so could you tell me what are the best breeding games?
While it's unfinished, probably Breeding season still IMO.
I like how it has everything from furry to futa to loli and you can turn off everything you hate instead of the devs being like "ewww we don't like that so we won't even give the option".
It has a very expansive genetic trait system as well. You will likely have to DL the flash debugger to play it though because I don't think it has a unity version. The art is also really pretty. It's 2d but the monster models are very varied and the art of them is anime quality.
Second best is (I think) Breeders of the nephelym. It's a 3d game unlike Breeding season and it's pretty expansive by now as well, but I always felt like there is something janky about that game and dev is the type who just doesn't include things he doesn't personally like. It's also kind of a pain in the ass to progress in that game without cheats. He also focuses too much on NPCs no one cares about IMO. Horrible sex puns as well XD
However it has something that's pretty unique. Most monster combinations have halfbreeds. So like a dragon and demon can have both dragon, demon and a mixed breed offsprings.

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
What omega was made for? They are useless, aren't they?
If there is "futa" with girl top and male bottom, wouldn't be "omega" male top with twat?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I was asked to patch the game to remove fullscreen, but the dev doesn't allow specifying resolutions natively in the game, more trouble than it is worth. (By the way, don't lock cursors unless you give the option to disable that.)

For now, anyone who wants to run it Windowed instead of Fullscreen, use: .exe -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920 (or whatever resolution you desire)

Mouse speed is another issue. Spend a day adding an in-game UI to control these features, especially mouse-speed and graphics options.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonborn309

B121B

Jan 7, 2021
What omega was made for? They are useless, aren't they?
If there is "futa" with girl top and male bottom, wouldn't be "omega" male top with twat?
Omega are meant for mainly gay players who want a purely mxm breeding experience. Both the futas and omegas can be considered to be hermaphrodites (in this case have penis, balls and a womb, the futa might also have a pussy) / have both the ability to impregnate while also getting pregnant.

This is basically the only breeding game in existence that allows gay players to have a full breeding experience they can enjoy. Just because it might not be your cup of tea, does not make it in any way, shape, or form useless.

For straight players you can just go ahead and release them right away and never have to deal with them. They have a very tiny percentage chance of being birthed if neither partner is an omega themselves, same as the futa.

Last edited:

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
Male omega pregnancy? That looks just very unplausible.
Consider same FxF pregnancy to make it symmetrical.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes