Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
A save file editor would put you leagues ahead of DH. That is a long-standing complaint in his game's thread.

Gressyn

May 13, 2018
Can the mc have sex with the npcs from the town? if yes how (mostly interested in the males)

Last edited:

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Question for the Devs, since i'm very interested in the game. I saw in the features that you guys are adding in options for players, which is good, optional content for those that are into the stuff and toggleable for those that are not. Could you guys add in an optional toggle for MPreg as well? I love the concept for the planned features, i like the style of the game but i would like to experience the main mechanic goodness the game has to offer without having to be straight : /

About the save file editor, well there are games that let players modify their save files and change what they want, like Lilith's throne. I mean, if people want to modify their save and stats in-game, they're gonna do it anyways by using cheat engine or modding the game files. Honest opinion is to not encrypt the save file and let players change what they want, would also make testing for things easier on the player side too. Like, if you wanna test if an interaction is working if your character has "this" or "that", you can change it whenever and test it out.

Last edited:

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Question for the Devs, since i'm very interested in the game. I saw in the features that you guys are adding in options for players, which is good, optional content for those that are into the stuff and toggleable for those that are not. Could you guys add in an optional toggle for MPreg as well? I love the concept for the planned features, i like the style of the game but i would like to experience the main mechanic goodness the game has to offer without having to be straight : /
Er. If you only want Mpreg, (pregnant males) without pregnant females, you can already toggle off female monsters in the settings. That way female monsters won't spawn in the wild or be born on the ranch.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Er. If you only want Mpreg, (pregnant males) without pregnant females, you can already toggle off female monsters in the settings. That way female monsters won't spawn in the wild or be born on the ranch.
Interesting, i'm asking mainly because of clarification. I went into the game and saw no information on MPreg on the settings, and when placing two males, the breed % is always 0. Does this change in any way for you?

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Interesting, i'm asking mainly because of clarification. I went into the game and saw no information on MPreg on the settings, and when placing two males, the breed % is always 0. Does this change in any way for you?
i think you have to have Omegas if you want Mpreg

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, i remember the Omega description, it's a herm with a masculine appearance looks like. Let me ask this then, the game tells me that it's a hermaphrodite with a womb, and in-game the model is a male looking character. Right now i know the game is in its early stages, you can tell the models themselves are not that detailed, that's okay.

Are the Omegas supposed to have vaginas in the upcoming versions? Because the herm thing (or futa in general)'s not my kink, sorry. If it's meant to be an option to enable MPreg, then that's completely fine for me.

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Tried the new public build.
Janky, Laggy in the mountain when monster load, maps look half baked, monsters look as one note and uninteresting as in BoTN. Has barely any content, models looks weird when pregnant and the list goes on.
Hard to believe almost enough people actually paying for this half baked "game" the dev can almost go full time on it.
This thing is almost a year old in develpment and honestly it barely shows.
I think the dev set the bar way too high for themselves with this one. I don't see this ever climing above "decent".

Reactions: ybola

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
They would probably be used as base for full 3d models (with same design). And it will require some actual human work. Although I think they as 2d cutouts won't go away when it comes to VN dialogs.

Also this AI-hate hypocrisy is just so amusing to watch :KEK:

Mooler

Mar 2, 2020
How do you feed them? Do i need to feed them to harvest fur? I have the shears but no option to shear them.
Thanks in advance!

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, i remember the Omega description, it's a herm with a masculine appearance looks like. Let me ask this then, the game tells me that it's a hermaphrodite with a womb, and in-game the model is a male looking character. Right now i know the game is in its early stages, you can tell the models themselves are not that detailed, that's okay.

Are the Omegas supposed to have vaginas in the upcoming versions? Because the herm thing (or futa in general)'s not my kink, sorry. If it's meant to be an option to enable MPreg, then that's completely fine for me.
the omegas wont have vaginas they will be like omegaverse omegas, full male outside but can have kids

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Can the mc have sex with the npcs from the town? if yes how (mostly interested in the males)
yes, this is currently in development for both male and female villagers (starting with the blonde guy and the farmer girl because they won the poll)

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes