ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the omegas wont have vaginas they will be like omegaverse omegas, full male outside but can have kids
a anthro version of wolfs with more animal features and genital you can find them in the left part of the mountain
yes, this is currently in development for both male and female villagers (starting with the blonde guy and the farmer girl because they won the poll)
you can reply to multiple posts

sweetEX

Jun 22, 2021
dear LoveOS Games please add Opengl render in future version, there problem running dx11:sick: games in linux via wine (black screen with low settings, texture artifacts), or maybe make linux version in future:love:?

Apr 18, 2020
i dont know how to do it just click reply to other post?
You can either use the "Quote" and then"Insert quotes"(which will be visible to the right of Attach files) or click "Reply" on all replies you want to reply to, this will automatically add all entries to your current post.

Reactions: Dan333

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, can someone tell me how to increase the ranch and how to get more monsters. where can i get the collar from?
how do i get other people to breed?

Thank you very much.

Jul 18, 2017
hello, can someone tell me how to increase the ranch and how to get more monsters. where can i get the collar from?
how do i get other people to breed?

Thank you very much.
increase ranch by going to tall and interacting with the table of the buff guy that is closer to your spawn
you can get more monsters by breeding or capturing to bread you need to have 1 that can breed like male, futa or omega, and 1 to be breed like female futa or omega) to capture you go to town, talk to the guild girl and that unlocks the zone you go to capture, just throw the collars at them like pokeballs
you can buy collars from the big tits lady or craft them with weeds, 3 weeds makes 1 collar
as for how to ger other people to breed idk, you monsters can breed, just interact with them and select breed, then who with

Reactions: michi04

michi04

May 14, 2018
Do I have the collars and how do I use them to catch the monsters and what monsters are walking on the montain? I couldn't catch any more :(

Jul 18, 2017
Do I have the collars and how do I use them to catch the monsters and what monsters are walking on the montain? I couldn't catch any more :(
you should start with 10 in your inventory and hotbar, just look at the bottom of the screen and look at what number they are asigned to, press that button to equip it, hold right mouse button to aim, press left mouse button to throw

michi04

May 14, 2018
So now I've caught my monster on the mountain and how do I get this on my ranch? I couldn't find my 5 captured monsters anywhere either?

Jul 18, 2017
So now I've caught my monster on the mountain and how do I get this on my ranch? I couldn't find my 5 captured monsters anywhere either?
did you really capture them? sometimes capturing fails, but when it succeds they should just be there when you teleport back to the ranch

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
i was playing the game and i tried to save for the first time and the game just crashes (also froze while i opened the closed the menu once while running for some reason)

Last edited:

xwor639

May 19, 2017
am not looking through anymore pages there is already 56 of them any general guide and how the fuck do you finish quest now? i got the items but them stash still no sign of deliver to or complete quest from main menu.
how do you finish the quest?

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
I imagine this game onlt has the one sex animation?

For a demo it gets the point across and I'm hyped to see where this goes, but obviously I'd love to see the ability to "tease" your livestock before you actually breed them >;3

Reactions: Zajinsuki
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes