aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
but obviously I'd love to see the ability to "tease" your livestock before you actually breed them >;3
I remember in og breeding season if a monster likes / love us, their fertility rate increase or they spend less stamina or something? anyway i love that so much and i also tend to keep monster girls that love the mc as a personal breeding pet or something, it gives some sort of extra connection with them.

Would be great to see this mechanic reintroduced or even fleshed out more in this game

Reactions: Zajinsuki
Jul 18, 2017
am not looking through anymore pages there is already 56 of them any general guide and how the fuck do you finish quest now? i got the items but them stash still no sign of deliver to or complete quest from main menu.
how do you finish the quest?
if i recall right you need to put the item in your hotbar, equip it on your hand and talk with either the person that put up the quest or the guild lady or her desk

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
What is exactly this incest mod? there are no incest tags for this game in other websites
My guess is that it basically allows you to breed siblings or parent and child since usually these games don't allow for those incestious relationships because IIRC Patron and similar sites crack down hard on it. and the Tags are usually based on what is in the game rather than added by mods

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MatingSeason-0.1.1i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: obiwan and ejmuerte

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
does anyone know the artist mode password if not can someone make a hack/mod we could use to bypass Patreon requirements like in lust hunter also I agree
about it needing more pregnancy and birth content though since it is a farm do you think we could see some lactation/milk play as well I would be quite interested in it if so

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Are there limits on when and how to shear them to obtain fur? I've had the shears in the hot bar and shearing has not shown up as an option yet. Also, I understand milking is not yet implemented?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Huh...
this new screenshot the new shader?
1688214307063.png

Cuz damn it's looking pretty good.
Game seems to be shaping up.

Two things to note for the dev:
1. Sharp hip.
1688214403639.png

2. Some extra polly's around the breasts to help with the edging.
1688214468415.png

I wonder if you could implement some simple IK to help with the arms clipping... hmm.

Reactions: ybola

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
I imagine this game onlt has the one sex animation?

For a demo it gets the point across and I'm hyped to see where this goes, but obviously I'd love to see the ability to "tease" your livestock before you actually breed them >;3
there is a new animation in a newer version

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes