Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Perhaps the region's heavily influenced by religious conservatives?

But yes, if there was only one sex position, I would have thought another would have been more likely.
There is newer versions on patreon that has more content, the 3d models of the npc are being done and some major changes to the gameplay: playable loop, rework of the stat system, more sex position (currently the game has 2), the capture system is being reworked and the mountain itself, please join the discord to be updated on the new changes of the game the developer talks everyday there and you can give feedback easily

sulli

Jul 11, 2022
is it possible someone share the version [2.0i] of mating season ? (I apologize if my request is not authorized)

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
I want to translate this game, but Melon Loader can't pull out the text. Who tried it?
It's too early to translate yet, there's not much sense, there's very little content yet, but if you really want to, then it's best to contact the author, maybe he will help with this.

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
need review first.. how much futa stuff is in this game., i prefer straight.. or is it customizable? decent enough animations? and is there decent story or mostly just sandbox?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MatingSeason-0.1.2k
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bonip

Apr 21, 2018
Appologies if this is answered in this thread somewhere, how to install "I" mod? no instructions on main page.

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
need review first.. how much futa stuff is in this game., i prefer straight.. or is it customizable? decent enough animations? and is there decent story or mostly just sandbox?
Customizable. If you only want standard male and female monsters, don't check the boxes for futa or omega in the preferences settings menu. (Omegas=guys that can be impregnated.) The game is mostly sandbox at the moment.

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
Customizable. If you only want standard male and female monsters, don't select the boxes for futa or omega in the preferences settings menu. (Omegas=guys that can be impregnated.) The game is mostly sandbox at the moment.
ahh thanks.. so basically like wild life.. i'll give it a shot

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
how far can you go with the main character? can you get fucked and impregnated?

Athh

Aug 18, 2018
Appologies if this is answered in this thread somewhere, how to install "I" mod? no instructions on main page.
You have to put the folder 'Mods/1nbr33d1ng.mod' in the same folder as 'Mating Season.exe'

>>>

EDIT: edited to correct an error in the explanation

MOD:

Last edited:

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
how far can you go with the main character? can you get fucked and impregnated?
The PC can fuck and breed with the monster people, yes. Female, futa, and omega PCs can be impregnated. Male, futa, and omega PCs can impregnate monster people.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes