Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
Game has potential but really fails in its delivery. I noticed that there is a 0.3 version on Patreon but can't tell exactly what's been added since like most developers, the changelogs are hid behind a paywall. Can I just say I hate how developers don't share update information unless you subscribe to them?

Needs more sex positions and variety in the monsters that already exist. I looked up the developers plans for future development and I don't think we need more species as of right now. Can't even sex the Lamia.

Last edited:

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Game has potential but really fails in its delivery. I noticed that there is a 0.3 version on Patreon but can't tell exactly what's been added since like most developers, the changelogs are hid behind a paywall. Can I just say I hate how developers don't share update information unless you subscribe to them?

Needs more sex positions and variety in the monsters that already exist. I looked up the developers plans for future development and I don't think we need more species as of right now. Can't even sex the Lamia.
Are you playing the public release from Itchi.io? That version is really old. They have the latest free, public release on their Patreon "About " page. Pretty sure you can bang the lamias in that version, and there's an animation for it.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
HEEEEELP!.? i upgraded my backpack now i cant access my items or both of the chests at my ranch. How can i fix this?

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
Is there a way to skip having to buy upgrades? Even with the money cheat (only giving 1'000), it feels like a slough getting enough to upgrade the barn (which only adds the ability to have 5 extra monster each time, with the cost for the upgrade being doubbled). I really wish I understand how to edit the values on rescources and stuff, since is the only time waster left in this game I couldn't care any less for.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Are you playing the public release from Itchi.io? That version is really old. They have the latest free, public release on their Patreon "About " page. Pretty sure you can bang the lamias in that version, and there's an animation for it.
I call this a lie. Anyone with some experience dealing with overly paywalled devs understands that if someone is claiming there is a newer version on patreon instead of posting the link or letting the mods know to update the first post is just a shill.

• Angry
Reactions: PsyTurtle

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I call this a lie. Anyone with some experience dealing with overly paywalled devs understands that if someone is claiming there is a newer version on patreon instead of posting the link or letting the mods know to update the first post is just a shill.

[0.2i] New Mechanics, Mission System, Equipments, Demon, Harpy

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
What?
Everyone and their brother knows a dev who takes advantage of the WIP nature of their game on Patreon. However, if you were familiar with this dev, you'd be aware that for whatever reason, they upload the free public releases of Mating Season on their Patreon. Yes, it's kinda odd. They don't bother keeping their itch.io page updated. The free version on Patreon is older than the paywalled version but much more recent than the version on itch.

The latest public release download is the 3rd button down on their about page, not a Patreon post. (Although they have uploaded the public releases in public Patreon posts in the past, they don't seem to do so anymore). It even says it's free.

It's in fact the same version this thread has in the title. Itch.io has an older version. The devs have been uploading the free public releases on Patreon for months now. I didn't remember that there were mirrors in the OP, so I just said check the Patreon.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019

[0.2i] New Mechanics, Mission System, Equipments, Demon, Harpy
A link that doesn't have a zip file but instead leads to another post that is paywalled. Nice one.
Just stop this please, there is no free version with lamias sex atm.

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Ohhhh wait. You guys want male PC on female lamia sex animations. I hadn't paired anyone with a female lamia yet so I hadn't noticed. The male lamias have sex animations in v0.1.2k, but the female lamias still don't. Er. Looks like male, futa, and omega lamias have sex animations when they're on top. No animations for any lamia on bottom yet.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes