Nonanon555

Sep 6, 2023
Does anyone know what level the traits go up to? I've gotten traits to level III but I don't know if they can go higher than that.

Veilen

Oct 12, 2019
the free demo has not been updated since may on itch. version 2 has been out for months and version 3 has been released not long ago

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
the free demo has not been updated since may on itch. version 2 has been out for months and version 3 has been released not long ago
the itch version doesnt update often, but you can download free versions directly from patreon

Last edited:
Reactions: MysteryBlob

BTheQueen

Sep 13, 2023
Hello I'm a new patreon member i got the membership thinking i could enjoy the game better than the first version (demo) that is open to the public, i downloaded the recent version of the game, but i'm having alot of issues with it.
1st: I'm unable to feed monsters. no matter what i cant feed them there is no action too.
2nd: I'm also unable to harvest monster products from them. In artist mode i see fur on the Neko's but when i play the game there's no action to sheer or milk the monsters.
3rd: Everytime i open the storage to rearrange my items, as soon as i exit out I'm unable to see items or remove them. Same goes for when i buy items from stores, once i buy something i'm unable to get back in. The only way to fix this is to exit the game and restart it.
4th: While monsters are wearing clothing, if i try to breed them the game crashes. (i tested it three times and each time i had the monsters wear different outfits, it crushed and i had to restart the game to get out of it)

It feels that the only difference between the two versions is
I paid for the newest version
there is two new monsters
And there are clothing options for monsters

Other than that I'm experiencing too many bugs and issues compared to the Demo (old version).

I need advice on what to do and would like to know if there is a patch that i missed.
Thank you

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
This game literally stole most of the text & dialogue from Breeding Season... wth.
I don't remember seeing anything ripped verbatim from Breeding Season, but I haven't played Breeding Season in 6-7 years. Do you have any specific examples of plagiarized text?

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I don't remember seeing anything ripped verbatim from Breeding Season, but I haven't played Breeding Season in 6-7 years. Do you have any specific examples of plagiarized text?
The introduction about the way the parents died (word for word), and the dialogue of the male builder and your character's responses to them are just some examples. After playing this game I decide to go back and play breeding season right after and got exactly the same text, and it really stuck out because of the humorous, tongue-in-cheek writing style in Breeding Season, and this one being much more 'simple' which only made the paguerised parts it used contrast even more. I don't know if Breeding Season became open source or a free-for-all or something after it was abandoned, but this dev ripped a chunk of text straight from that game.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes