Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, it's nice to add a mod on the side but can we have a link to something that explain how to install it please? We are forced to read every single commente to see if someone is talking about it and i've havent see one so far, can someone say please? thanks you

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Have not play this game before but gonna wait for this done cooking or half baked. I will keeping a eye on this since currently totally run out of interesting game to play

Rokka5277

Mar 7, 2020
This version auto crashes on start up for me and I replaced all old files with current version, anyone else having this issue?

Shimuzu

Dec 23, 2020
Nice il2cpp for prevent modding ugly game, good job. There are things that are annoy in this game, but I'm too lazy to dig cpp code. Even il2cpp did not help to remove huge lags when spawning monsters, because main unity thread is locked. The author probably thinks that his great game will be stolen, and the code will be used to earn billions of dollars :D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MatingSeason-0.1o
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Really bad optimisation in Mountings
We're currently fixing this

that adds money, collars and stamina. It doesn't do anyhting for your monsters' traits
I'm thinking of adding save file editor because the game is still in very early stage now... Constantly wiping out save file means playing game will be uncomfortable for players to test the game out if they have to restart progress every build...

What do you guys think?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes