Kyoka

May 5, 2019
what the hell i have like 20 FPS in this game.... i have a ryzen 3600 processor and an RTX 3080 with 32 GB DDR4 ram and the game is on an NVMI SSD.....

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
inventory does not open i buyed upgrades several times and the storage box open too not anymore after first try solved after restart
cant give quest to guild girl even when i have the stuff in inventar
solved after restart
without inventory i can equip the sheer scissors and i dont know how to milk or sheer or even sell the stuff when i have them
upgrade to 20 barn is really steep 40 wood and 5k money without income/questincome not makeable only with cheats
upgrades for axe/pickaxe and scissor would be nice the blacksmith should work a bit
more sex positions and maybe LI in town a bit more story would be cool

otherwise not bad for a early access

Last edited:

payritskatan

May 9, 2017
Ok for this game here some ideas for the future i hope to see: Visual changes on upgrading farm, some farming mechanics (such as planting vegies and fruits), town quests for upgrading town with visual changes services and most importantly outfits. Maybe part-time jobs for your farm team. Maybe they can help at farms and such. And loyalty or bound stats for your team.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Seems similar to Cloud Meadow and Breeders of the Nephelyms, which means.....lot of fun is coming!!!!!!!!!!!

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Man just saw the patreon and the dev did monster voting, we will faries next update cuz they won but man- Goblins was literaly sitting right there and we lost it....damn

Reactions: GreenElefant

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Have never played this or the similar games mentioned. Worth playing if I'm only into men? These 2 look hot. 1701635608932.png

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
anyone know why I can't adjust futa or omega mons in the artist mode on v0.2.i? It was an option in v0.1.2k

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
anyone know why I can't adjust futa or omega mons in the artist mode on v0.2.i? It was an option in v0.1.2k
Only a few even have managed to get there so i don't know if anyone has a decent answer yet.
I don't even have the code for the Artist mode as i am still figuring out this "level0" ordeal, never handled these.

EDIT: Someone posted the code below me by a couple of scrolls.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MatingSeason-0.2i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Ok - so how the hell do you catch new monsters? I aim and fire the collar and it does some animation than plays a sad tune and nothing happens... doesn't matter if I use the lock-on feature or not.

ok - figured it out - have to keep the crosshairs on the monster

Last edited:
Reactions: monkisuma
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes