kduckef

Jan 2, 2019
For the love of God put settings on the main menu. Having to speedrun the - admittedly short - intro to get into the settings menu and reduce the window size down from 4k so my 4080 stops sounding like a jet engine is rather stressful. Graphical settings also reset every time you start a new game so if you wanted to restart for some reason you get to go through that again.
I'm not expecting a Unity game to not behave like it has a memory leak at all times, I'd just like to be able to adjust settings without taxing my system that hard for no reason.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
does this game Integrated Graphics + Old Hardware Friendly? i have less intense unity game .i want to try this but my graphics is only intel hd 3000.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
LOL i dunno if the game is bugged or not pressing 1 or e doesnt do anything to the mobs in mountain
i used target (tab) i found something funny and works click both mouse buttons at sametime on what ever ya want
it hits them below the belt and captures them funny as hell

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Hey! Any1 found out how to use the equipment you can buy at the lifestock shop?
I have it in the quick access slots but cant do anything with it. I got the feeling you should be able to put it onto one of your monsters? eg piercings, collars, plugs etc.

*edit*
OK got it. ESC->Mons->Choose slot and equip.

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
The creator merged the male/omega and female/futa models, if you make a modified male there will be omegas with that model
So if you want futas with bigger or smaller dicks, how do you do that? cos you can't see what you're doing with the sliders

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
So the males are anthro but the females are just humans with animal ears? How dissapointing.
by anthro do you mean actually more animal like? Because I've spotted futa (and presumably female too) wolf girls that are a lot wolfier than "girl with ears and tail"

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
i don't really understand why they removed POV of the sex animations, the camera movement is horrible to work with (also its super cool that we're getting more stuff to farm, make cool gameplay and all, but bro we srly need more sex positions, just two makes it really boring to even start a scene tbh)

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
How to collect monsters from loot? There are scissors and a milking machine. How to use them?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Took a look at this again after half a year. It's...somehow worse? Features appear to have been cut (feeding, shearing), gathering has been simplified (tools and animations are gone), and pregnancy rates are extremely low considering you get one attempt per day. But there's more monstergirls and clothes now? I get it's still early development but I kind of expected some actual gameplay at this point. Also for how little there is to do, it's insanely buggy. The game will just refuse to open certain menus and you have to quit out entirely. I'll come back in a year or so I guess.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes