JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Use the search, JJJ84! ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi

And I'm being dead serious here. You have a ton of posts and even more reactions and you're trying to tell us that you have yet to perform a thread search, let alone one as simple as putting in 'harem' as the keyword and 'Blue Otter Games' as the poster?! Well, ok then. In any case, have a look at these here posts.
Ah right. apologies. Yeah, I know how to use the thread search (and most times I do), but this one time it completely slipped my mind for some odd reason (must have been pretty tired, had one crazy day at work today).

But yeah, really should have done that, and thanks for the links.

Reactions: Hordragg

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hey everyone! We only allow certain Patreon tiers to view most of our previews, but with Chapter 2 about 2 months out (from public release), we wanted to splurg a little and show you what our paws have been creating.

Here's a preview of Xia! We think our renders are looking way better than before, and can't wait to bring you the entire Chapter!

Splish-splash! Xia_High_Res_Preview-standard.jpg

Sep 3, 2020
Hey everyone! We only allow certain Patreon tiers to view most of our previews, but with Chapter 2 about 2 months out (from public release), we wanted to splurg a little and show you what our paws have been creating.

Here's a preview of Xia! We think our renders are looking way better than before, and can't wait to bring you the entire Chapter!

Splish-splash! View attachment 1471802
good but I always thought your renders were perfect

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue Otter Games

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
We are actually poling our Patrons for how much interaction they want in the free roam. We want the friendliest experience, and while we know it won't please everyone, we're going to go with what the majority feel would be appropriate and fair to those who don't want to free roam.

As for a harem? Well, the Otter dictionary of wet words defines a harem as a collection of women in a symbiotic and mutual relationship with a main character in which they all willingly participate and have equal knowledge of each woman's involvement in the harem. In other words "man sex all women. All women approve."
Responses like this are why I subbed on Patreon.

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hey everyone! It's the most wonderful time of the year. Well, you're damn right it is!

This December you can deck the halls with Chapter 2 of Matrix Hearts. We are telling you now so you can play through Chapter 1 in the next few weeks if you need a refresh.

We've been working our little paws like little Otter-Monsters to get this complete for you, and now, we are almost there.

Thank you for your patience. We can't wait to show off what we have made!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

me130

Dec 11, 2017
Hey everyone! It's the most wonderful time of the year. Well, you're damn right it is!

This December you can deck the halls with Chapter 2 of Matrix Hearts. We are telling you now so you can play through Chapter 1 in the next few weeks if you need a refresh.

We've been working our little paws like little Otter-Monsters to get this complete for you, and now, we are almost there.

Thank you for your patience. We can't wait to show off what we have made!
Have you answered anywhere before of why you kept your studio's name as Blue Otter Games?

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Have you answered anywhere before of why you kept your studio's name as Blue Otter Games?
Otters are adorable creatures. We chose to name ourselves something more real, and not a made up name. We picked a favorite animal, a color that fit with that animal (as in the ocean), and there ya go!

And, I mean, have you ever watched Otter videos? Otters are the best!

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hello fellow Otters in the pool!

We have an update about the release of Chapter 2. Because we are newish developers, we have to keep our jobs of clam collecting and throwing balls through hoops. Our Artist Otter had to jump through those hoops and now we are a week behind schedule.

The F95 release was planned for next week, but now we have to give that to our Patrons so they have their early access perks. The new release isn't far though! Chapter 2 is coming out the first week of January.

We appreciate your patience that we weren't able to keep that promise and are going to be better in the future. 6b747b6d6648bbdf9c34d711bb7ab552.jpg
Look how busy we are! It's a lot of work to carry around toys.

Chapter 2 was a huge endeavor! We can't wait for you to be able to play.

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes