Sep 3, 2020
Loving the game so far, just maybe learn a way to keep the image size down with quality up. Because this early in the game? over 3 gb is way too large.
good point but personally size does not bother me if I have to choose between this game and GTA or Batman Arkham Knight
fuck you GTA and fuck you Batman Arkham Knight

Matrix Hearts all the way

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
How have I just now found this game! this game is absolutely amazing
My only ask, is do not abandon it like so many other games I love- thank you
though the game after saving and credits goes back to the part where you wait for layla at the bus... is this by design?

oh and I am from Canada so the fact the main guy is also from Canada is glorious

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Can't tell if this issue is from the game or mod. Clicking on the locked square, 2nd row, 2nd image attempts to overwrite my save from this photo hunt menu.

screenshot0002.png

Clicking elsewhere just creates new saves from this same screen.

screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This MC is smug, know it all, make girls panty drop asshole.
He would not keep his babe close and would not share in the family love.
Some sports overnight sensation that got spoiled and rotten inside.

How have I just now found this game! this game is absolutely amazing
My only ask, is do not abandon it like so many other games I love- thank you
though the game after saving and credits goes back to the part where you wait for layla at the bus... is this by design?

oh and I am from Canada so the fact the main guy is also from Canada is glorious
The matrix is the series of interconnected hearts beating the drum to keep his knee awake.
Just like the many humans beating their lil stasys hearts 100ds times per minute to power the machines.

upon closer inspection this game has nothing to do with the matrix.
Maybe we should focus on unlocking that glorious baby butter sweet bum in the background.

Can't tell if this issue is from the game or mod. Clicking on the locked square, 2nd row, 2nd image attempts to overwrite my save from this photo hunt menu.

View attachment 1638485

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
This MC is smug, know it all, make girls panty drop asshole.
He would not keep his babe close and would not share in the family love.
Some sports overnight sensation that got spoiled and rotten inside.

The matrix is the series of interconnected hearts beating the drum to keep his knee awake.
Just like the many humans beating their lil stasys hearts 100ds times per minute to power the machines.

Maybe we should focus on unlocking that glorious baby butter sweet bum in the background.
sometimes , lately i dont get you :unsure:

rasyonel

May 16, 2020
why there is a ladder to the climb a party? I can't afford matrix hearts that's a bit annoying

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
anyone else encounter this from continuing 1.2 save (no mods installed)? missing some images(screens)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Think about switching from jpeg to webp.
Saves a lot of disk space without losing quality
While webp is a fine image format, the above is simply untrue. The perceived problem doesn't lie with their use of jpeg but a very high quality setting instead. Switching to webp using the exact same quality setting – beware that this requires the -jpeg_like switch, as cwebp's quality values equate to on the jpeg scale – may even end up needing more disc space. Assuming mozjpeg, space savings between the two formats come down to scene composition.

To showcase my point I converted a few renders using and noted down the resulting file sizes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blue Otter Games, see above. The gist of it is that you can lower the quality setting on your encoder without noticeably loosing perceived image quality regardless of the format used. More details and comparisons can be garnered by reading these posts of mine. Hope this helps!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I just finished the update, and I have to admit the update was very chunky and wholesome.
All the girls got their moment to shine, but I have to say, Layla is clearly my favorite, but I have a lot of love for Rylee as well (other girls, they have me intrigued).

So far, we have the following girls:

Main Girls:
- Layla
- Rylee
- Gemma
- Xia
- Chrysta

Others:
- Frianca
- Kim
- Stormy
- the Stewardess (don't know why, but for some reason, I don't think she's a one-off character)
- Siarra (MC's ex)

So Blue Otter Games that leaves me with 2 questions (tried searching for the answers in the thread, but couldn't find them):

1) Are the girls in "Others" category to be treated as 'Side-girls' compared to the 'Main Girls', i.e. will be having less content compared to the mains?

2) Will there be more girls added (with future updates), or is the above list of 10 girls it in terms of the game's LI roster?

By the way, Zippy Cockatiel is a very welcome addition to the game. I think our lovable feathery companion is up there with others (such as Faerie Dragon from "Sorcerer", AI pooch Koko from "Artemis") in terms of echelon of being a helpful, yet really endearing little companion.
Perhaps it's just me, but I hope we get to continue seeing our parrot more throughout the story, and even some affections he/she (don't think the update told us whether it's aboy or girl) shown to our MC, heh.

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes