zerozip0

May 23, 2018
They are on a bouldering wall, so a harness isn't required. As for chalk bags, that was a beast to render into the game from scratch! We might add it later when we get beast PCs.
I did mention it was a bouldering wall, so yeah I had no expectations of them wearing harnesses! ;)
At some climbing locations/clubs(mainly those that are inside a building) the use of powdered chalk is prohibited, while liquid chalk is not. I.e. chalk bag rendering might not be needed! A white plastic bottle with a label on it would suffice at least if we keep it to bouldering!
If climbing with a rope then powdered chalk is advantageous:
Hanging from the ceiling with only one hand free to open the container and apply the liquid chalk is not an easy feat!
Trust me! :cool:
Anyway I might be going a bit off-topic now with the climbing talk so I guess I will stop now!
I hope your game will be a big success so that a beast pc will be available for rendering some mid air lewd scenes! :love:

-ZzZ-

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like another potential good game appear on the site, can't wait to download and check out the content in this demo. Wish Dev the best with this project, so far this is a very decent first release with lot of content which is very rare to see

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You can choose 1 at the very end of the VN if you want (which is way in the future), but in terms of the entire playthrough, you can basically choose them all!
Will choosing one girl will be possible only at the very end or through entire playthrough as well? Possible to play monogamy route where have sex stuff with just one girl of our liking, while completely ignore other girls in terms of sexual interactions?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
[VN] - [Ren'Py] Matrix Hearts [v0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.13 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 166 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 149 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
It is not working ... no choices are ever highlighted in green ..??:cry:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

Features
  • Best dialogue choises highlighted green
  • Added a "Unlock all" to Otter hunt gallery
  • Added a scene gallery
Installation: Extract the mod folder to your Matrix Hearts folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
It is not working ... no choices are ever highlighted in green ..??

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Will choosing one girl will be possible only at the very end or through entire playthrough as well? Possible to play monogamy route where have sex stuff with just one girl of our liking, while completely ignore other girls in terms of sexual interactions?
Everything is of your choosing! Before any major event with a girl, except a few that include major overall plot points, you have the choice to continue interacting with them.

It may not seem like it now, because this is a first release, but you'll start to see this more when you play further chapters.

Thanks for playing!

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
This has to be one of the strangest games with the weirdest people I ever saw here.

And I love it. :D

Reactions: Epicuren
4.30 star(s) 67 Votes