• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
Very promising start! Actually really enjoyed this. Girls are nice and not overused. Story is somewhat fresh. Liked main menu (it really matters!!!) xD

Dear Devs, you should make animations more smooth and add a bit of quality pls. It's like a single CON i can see in VN. They are just too cringy

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Renders and girls (y)(y) Pretty funny dialouge :D But the 2 sex scenes (n)(n) You only see tits bouncing (n)(n)(n) In my opinion you might as well not animate it at all, if you don't animate the good stuff... To me it's not a sex scene, if you dont see the SEX! It's sooo damn disappointing, when everything else is so good...

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Renders and girls (y)(y) Pretty funny dialouge :D But the 2 sex scenes (n)(n) You only see tits bouncing (n)(n)(n) In my opinion you might as well not animate it at all, if you don't animate the good stuff... To me it's not a sex scene, if you dont see the SEX! It's sooo damn disappointing, when everything else is so good...
We appreciate the feedback! As mentioned, this is our first go-round with everything of this type. The 3+ renders we have coming in the next update will have full body featured sex scenes, we just needed a little bit of extra time to make them good.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
We appreciate the feedback! As mentioned, this is our first go-round with everything of this type. The 3+ renders we have coming in the next update will have full body featured sex scenes, we just needed a little bit of extra time to make them good.
Well everything else was really good I think (y) and then I look forward to your next update :D One other little thing, I found weird, the MC calling girls "Bro" but maybe thats just me, that think that? Idk :)

SkillXI

Mar 15, 2019
Quick question. Since Dutch basically says that he's building a harem, i hope it won't turn NTR at some point in the game. Are we free to go after all girls or will it get scenes where if you dont choose a certain girl he will?

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes