UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Matrix Hearts [v0.2.2] [Blue Otter Games] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.12GB
Repack size: 628MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:
Thanks for the EngineFiles for MacOS. Really makes it easy to move the PC release to the Mac.
Really appreciated.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Hi, the game looks interesting and the renders too,after reading the tags and the content planned for the future, I saw that it is planned to add Harem, I have a question (I did a search in the thread but there are no comments regarding what I want to know so I'm just going to ask),is the lesbian tag for a specific LI? if the player selects the Harem path (or at least for now decide to follow all LI), will it be the typical "girls are hot and it's normal for them to experiment and enjoy each other, so now they're all Bi" maybe that will happen only according to choices made by the player? (just to know before trying it)

Thanks.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
looks like we have to wait until next year to get some sex scenes with the dean...

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Something odd happening (or more correctly, not happening) - download says ver 2.2 but loading where I left off the game proceeds no further. Should I back up a couple save and proceed from there, or is a new game required?

Reactions: collinio

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Something odd happening (or more correctly, not happening) - download says ver 2.2 but loading where I left off the game proceeds no further. Should I back up a couple save and proceed from there, or is a new game required?
2.2 is a minor update which does not add any progression to the main story. Chapter 3 will progress the story and is in development (no ETA right now).

Things are going rather slow at this time. The TL;DR of why is that the development team had a shake up after the original artist was forced to leave due to real life obligations and had to be replaced.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinsel

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

Hi, the game looks interesting and the renders too,after reading the tags and the content planned for the future, I saw that it is planned to add Harem, I have a question (I did a search in the thread but there are no comments regarding what I want to know so I'm just going to ask),is the lesbian tag for a specific LI? if the player selects the Harem path (or at least for now decide to follow all LI), will it be the typical "girls are hot and it's normal for them to experiment and enjoy each other, so now they're all Bi" maybe that will happen only according to choices made by the player? (just to know before trying it)

Thanks.
so far there is a girl on girl photoshoot that 1 of the LIs is taking pics of but i dont think the girls in the shoot are LIs, i also cant remember any of the LIs being interested in other girls so far but dont kown if it will change in the harem path in the future (hopefully not)

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
2.2 is a minor update which does not add any progression to the main story. Chapter 3 will progress the story and is in development (no ETA right now).

Things are going rather slow at this time. The TL;DR of why is that the development team had a shake up after the original artist was forced to leave due to real life obligations and had to be replaced.
Disappointing but understandable

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Thank you for saving my time, I already thought that a new version was released and was going to download

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
We know a lot of you aren't over the moon about this not being a new chapter, but as we explained, we had to replace our artist and train our Main Otter in Daz and art-swimming.

It put us a few months behind in production, but now we are ready for full Chapter 3 production. And Chapter 3 is already fully written and programmed! We only have to work on the renders and animations.

Luder23

Feb 22, 2019
We know a lot of you aren't over the moon about this not being a new chapter, but as we explained, we had to replace our artist and train our Main Otter in Daz and art-swimming.

It put us a few months behind in production, but now we are ready for full Chapter 3 production. And Chapter 3 is already fully written and programmed! We only have to work on the renders and animations.
Awesome job with the transparency

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone else getting the "invalid cert authority" error with all the download links? Every download link is giving me this error, even in multiple browsers. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Sep 3, 2020

me personally I don't see what the big deal is I will just skip this update and play the next one

and even though I did not play this update I'm pretty sure it was still amazing

and again forgive any spelling mistakes

my reading disability remember

• Red Heart
Reactions: portgasdluigi

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

how will the lesbian tag work in this game is it scenes where girls are without the mc or is it the interact with eachother in a threesome involving mc will it be avoidable

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019

Gotta make sure you hold their hand while swimming, they might get swept.

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
OK, so where/how do you start the update?

Chapter 2 (v0.2.2) The Point and Click Sphere Update
The new update isn't huge, but it took us a while because we changed the graphics system.
+140 new renders
+2 new animations
+ A new in-game Unlockable (the Otter Logos in the side stories are now codes. When you collect them all, you unlock something in the third sphere)

Reactions: johndoe19
4.30 star(s) 67 Votes