SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Can't seem to find the third image (Otter Hunt). No trouble with the others, but checked every render between the second and fourth, and having no luck. Anyone know where it might be?

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Can't seem to find the third image (Otter Hunt). No trouble with the others, but checked every render between the second and fourth, and having no luck. Anyone know where it might be?
Third otter of chapter1: when Layla asks which door you think is yours.

Third otter of chapter 2: on Rylee's tit when you're talking to her in the library and she says "Oh, I know! They're very nice!"

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
please try to have the dl´s not bigger as 4 gb....most can´t dl more then this ....thanks?!

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
please try to have the dl´s not bigger as 4 gb....most can´t dl more then this ....thanks?!
Generally speaking 4gb is a pretty reasonable size for a game on this site, if you can't download that much then that's a you problem. That said there are people who compress these games so you don't have to download 4gb, like the person who has already done so on the page before this one.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can't be too disappointed when it comes to this game, because of the overview.
Whenever I come back to this thread and read:
"Then he took a rock climbing wall to the knee." I start lmaoing.

Reactions: Old Man Al

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I gotta say...most games that try to be funny and witty fail miserably. I actually ended up reading and this game is very charming, more than most that try and be anyway. though xia not showing her butt was a big let down cause got dayum.That said, did something happen between chapter 1 and 2 with the art team? I notice the animation quality umm...changed.

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I gotta say...most games that try to be funny and witty fail miserably. I actually ended up reading and this game is very charming, more than most that try and be anyway. though xia not showing her butt was a big let down cause got dayum.That said, did something happen between chapter 1 and 2 with the art team? I notice the animation quality umm...changed.
See #590

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Android Port of:

Matrix Hearts [v0.2.2] [Blue Otter Games]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Hello Blue Otter Group,

I just discovered your game and am enjoying it so far. I did find a slight render conundrum, i realize otters are typically transported in cages on airplanes so i can understand why this might be confusing, but there is an isle without seats that the stewardess is able to push her drink cart through.

screenshot0001.png

ok just wanted to point it out... now bak to the game

Pawsterer

Aug 22, 2020
Android Port of:

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Where's the link?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇʀ

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
if you told me i would like a vn were the story starts with rock climbing would have called bs but i like the story nice to see new models i haven't seen in other vn plus good music always a plus wish the devs all the best

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Android Port of:

MEGA

fixed

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 67 Votes