walsher26A

Nov 11, 2022
Disappointing but understandable. I tried myself a while ago and came to the same conclusion honestly, but was hoping someone with more experience would have better luck.

I jsut want to play the most updated version. ah well, thanks for trying at least.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I believe it would be better to do a new translation from scratch as there is quite a lot that is different between 1.07 and 1.11

It might look like there's not much difference between the 2 versions, but under the hood it's quite a significant difference.
I use a program to compare version diferences (dialogue wise in japanese) and noticed that most maps do remain unchanged between versions.

Regardless, porting the dialogue of those unchanged maps at least is not something i currently have time to do.

Disappointing but understandable. I tried myself a while ago and came to the same conclusion honestly, but was hoping someone with more experience would have better luck.

I jsut want to play the most updated version. ah well, thanks for trying at least.
Guess we are all in agreement that the game is actually a bit too much work to port. :ROFLMAO:

Thought i may try look into it when i actually do get some free time, no promises though.

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
I've uploaded the Japanese release of version 1.11
( ) - [not original archive, but files within are originals]

Can we please get an updated translation?

I'd share the version that matches the current translation (since that should fix the crashing/freezing issues related to the incorrect patch resulting in a broken downgrade), but I can't find it (DLsite doesn't give the option of downloading previous versions sadly, unless someone knows the exact timecode of when 1.07 was released)

EDIT: Added mirror on MEGA.

Last edited:

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Sorry but does anyone know how to advance time or switch from day/night?

Yeah just get out of wherever you are to the world map, walk around a little bit and time moves forward. Works both ways, day to night and night to day.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The only way we getting updated translation in my opinion is by requesting a translation for latest version and asking an srmtl from Shisaye
Err... I'm not the only person making translation stuff.
I mean obviously I'm still taking SLR requests, but only for Translation-Request threads.
I don't view the SLRMTL format as suitable for Game threads. People would just complain about it, and these threads are a pain to maintain.

Reactions: Salomon108

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The only way we getting updated translation in my opinion is by requesting a translation for latest version and asking an srmtl from Shisaye
I dont think people would really like to see a actual translation replaced by a MTL of any kind in general.
And before anyone says "it would be just translating the new maps from the update", i will clear it out that there arent "new maps" but rather quite a lot of the existent maps were changed.

The update is decently big but not big enough that would warrant someone to get a lot of headaches trying to port, then find and translate the bits and pieces that were added to each map of the game while keeping the current TL.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I dont think people would really like to see a actual translation replaced by a MTL of any kind in general.
And before anyone says "it would be just translating the new maps from the update", i will clear it out that there arent "new maps" but rather quite a lot of the existent maps were changed.

The update is decently big but not big enough that would warrant someone to get a lot of headaches trying to port, then find and translate the bits and pieces that were added to each map of the game while keeping the current TL.
Yeah, I'm really not sure how I could merge that properly. I mean I could technically take the original Japanese version, and tie the sentences of the current translation to it.
Then basically have it compare every sentence of the new version with the old one and only insert the old translation when it is 100% identical, while filling the rest with edited SugoiV4, but I have my doubts that the result would actually be an improvement over the current version.
Sounds like a jarring Frankenstein monster tbh.

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Slept with NPCs literally dozens of times and Laura isn't getting pregnant. Can't seem to find that slime (from the walkthrough) to increase pregnancy chance either.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Slept with NPCs literally dozens of times and Laura isn't getting pregnant. Can't seem to find that slime (from the walkthrough) to increase pregnancy chance either.
Until a new translation is done, the only way to find those slimes is to use the japanese version of v1.11

The posted english release is actually downgraded to v1.07 which didn't have them (the last translation was made for v1.07, applying the translation to any later versions just downgrades to the matching version)

If you have the Ribbon equipped, Laura will not get pregnant as it prevents all negative statuses.

Reactions: Dilemeter

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i kinda forgot about this game, are skip dialogue button implemented yet. this game are fun but the hassle of one clicking each dialogue are ruining it for e

ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
I'm 2 golden balls away from the special outfit reward. Does anybody know of any hidden ones in random places in towns? Like there was a guide based on a Japanese version that pointed out a golden ball just on some section of wall in a town. Then it didn't mention any others because that version was bugged and let you get infinite from that one wall. As far as I know I've gotten every ball from a dungeon. I was quite thorough. But I've gotten basically none that would be hidden in places other than treasure chests.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[ QUOTE = "Gooldeento, post: 5067893, membro: 2356375" ]
o erro acumulado no meu telefone Android usando o joiplay para jogar o jogo e, portanto, estupidamente, presumi que o erro também ocorrerá no Windows , Acontece que o jogo em si funciona bem no Windows e, após algumas pesquisas, descobri que era alguma opção no joiplay que fazia o erro aparecer. então há o erro de reconhecimento.
de qualquer maneira, isso é demais para sua resposta rápida e, por sua ajuda, eu aprecio isso, cara.
[ / QUOTE ]
This error happened to me too, what option is this you mentioned?

Guest user

Apr 13, 2023
Can someone help me fix this or at least tell me what is going on, always happens in the first cutscene lmao

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Is anyone working on the translation port from the latest Japanese version of the game to English version? The one with the tenticle armor?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is anyone working on the translation port from the latest Japanese version of the game to English version? The one with the tenticle armor?
I don't think there is, there was a general consensus that porting the 1.07 english translation to 1.11 would be as much work as translating from scratch. As far as I am aware, there hasn't been anyone who wanted to take it on since.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes