Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I never said that. if u actually bother to scroll up u can see i made a post listing the missing content for the actual 1.11 version of the game it was even a response to one of ur questions.

But tldr if u dont get it. the version on the first page is not the version from dlsite simple as that.

And another point is that and please pay attention "the version on the first page is NOT using the latest english patch released by the fantranslator (U-Ray) where he fixed the ship issues among other things that were caused by his previous translation patch"

That is why i gave a link that contains the latest patch he made.
Dont ask me how to apply it to joyplay since i play this type of games on pc.
You most likely need to apply it to the game normaly like any other patch then convert the game to be joyplay playable.
When you say He made, do you mean the creator? Because I heard the guy died, perhaps before he died he released a patch? What ship issue was it?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What did they change in the 1.11 patch update? Just the tenticle armor? I'll hack the game after I find it lol.

I find one on animesharing there is multiple threads there for the new update to the game. It's called.

Strange though when hacking the game save, and adding all armors, the one that probably is the tenticle armor isn't in the graphics file and crashes the game, maybe that's not the right version.. hmm

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
When you say He made, do you mean the creator? Because I heard the guy died, perhaps before he died he released a patch? What ship issue was it?
Im talking about the guy who fan translated the game (u-ray) and that noone actually credited when they made this thread. As for the ship issue , read the thread.

What did they change in the 1.11 patch update?
If you read what i actually wrote here ou can see what changed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mature-quest-t-soft.1214/post-10148001

Only way to fix this would for someone to go through every single file and port (and i do mean port , not copy paste) the dialogue to the new version without erasing the new content.

Example:
version 1.06 haz event A , B and C
version 1.11 haz event A, B , C, D, and E

You would need to very slowly and carefully copy the events A,B and C (that are already in english) to the new version without acidently modifying events D and E in the new version. And that is even more work that start the translation from the beginning.

Heres a bit more of context on the versions diferences.
1679465282062.png

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Im talking about the guy who fan translated the game (u-ray) and that noone actually credited when they made this thread. As for the ship issue , read the thread.

Only way to fix this would for someone to go through every single file and port (and i do mean port , not copy paste) the dialogue to the new version without erasing the new content.

Example:

You would need to very slowly and carefully copy the events A,B and C (that are already in english) to the new version without acidently modifying events D and E in the new version. And that is even more work that start the translation from the beginning.

View attachment 2486298
lol ok thanks, nah I'm not going to play this game again even if they translate it, I'm going to hack it once I find it online and just check out the scenes with the new armor maybe even see the ending E if there is one. The game is too annoying to replay, navigate it all these days, don't have time cause I gotta see my therapist lol.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

Example:

View attachment 2486298
I'm about halfway-ish (maybe?) through porting the 1.07 translation to 1.11, though it has been a few weeks since I last worked on it. There are some things that no longer exist in 1.11 that did exist in 1.07 (most notably: The Tome of Speed, unless that was added by the translator?)

Honestly, it would probably be faster to start fresh and maybe add multi-lingual support to the game.

If I recall correctly, I stopped while porting the preg state checks for the different armors. (So...many...duplicate...texts... :eek:)

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I'm about halfway-ish (maybe?) through porting the 1.07 translation to 1.11, though it has been a few weeks since I last worked on it. There are some things that no longer exist in 1.11 that did exist in 1.07 (most notably: The Tome of Speed, unless that was added by the translator?)

Honestly, it would probably be faster to start fresh and maybe add multi-lingual support to the game.
If I recall correctly, I stopped while porting the preg state checks for the different armors. (So...many...duplicate...texts... :eek:)
Yeah the tome of speed is one of the items added by the translator, i believe theres a couple more but i would have to check the original japanese 1.07.
There seems to also be some extra scripts tied to those same items as well. (though having the tome of speed is kinda nice coz the MC move speed is slow as hell but p sure theres a script tied to it so it may not be possible to just port the item.)

Provided ur a japanese expert maybe doing it from the start would be better, but if u arent better to just port it slowly. (Theres no use in exchanging a good TL for a MTL of any kind after all)
I would advice agaisnt adding multi-lingual support to the game unless u really know what you doing. It is a very old game after all. (even if it was made in vx)

And do be carefull because the font the game uses actually forces u to translate all in capslock else the dialogue will look very odd/broken ingame (tested it myself).
And yeah the updates added quite a lot of stuff event and cg wise. (i think even the already existing dialogue suffered some changes) :cry:

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah the tome of speed is one of the items added by the translator, i believe theres a couple more but i would have to check the original japanese 1.07.
There seems to also be some extra scripts tied to those same items as well. (though having the tome of speed is kinda nice coz the MC move speed is slow as hell but p sure theres a script tied to it so it may not be possible to just port the item.)

Provided ur a japanese expert maybe doing it from the start would be better, but if u arent better to just port it slowly. (Theres no use in exchanging a good TL for a MTL of any kind after all)
I would advice agaisnt adding multi-lingual support to the game unless u really know what you doing. It is a very old game after all. (even if it was made in vx)

And do be carefull because the font the game uses actually forces u to translate all in capslock else the dialogue will look very odd/broken ingame (tested it myself).
And yeah the updates added quite a lot of stuff event and cg wise. (i think even the already existing dialogue suffered some changes) :cry:
Yeah I did already notice that the font only contains what it needs for the game as designed, but I've just been copy+pasting text from the 1.07 project to the 1.11 project (with a little comparing to some reverse MTL, just to make sure I'm pasting over the right text)
The Tome of Speed is tied to a common event and has already been ported over, so that item won't be lost ;)

My primary goal is to just get the translation on the right game version, then someone who can translate what's missing can take over.

Upon thinking about it further, adding multi-lingual support would be far easier (at least for me) if the game was ported to VX Ace. So unless I also attempt that, I don't think I'll even bother trying to add it.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Is there anyone who would be interested in making a remake of this game by updating the graphics engine?
This is supposed to be a Dragon Warrior style of game thus the graphics like so:
1679800695796.png
This be Dragon Warrior.

The game was made on purpose to look like that, so i dont see any reason to "remake it by updating the graphics engine".

And even if it was possible and someone felt like it, you dont just "update the graphics engine".
You would need to redo every single tile from every single map.Not to mention character sprites etc. ( You dont just copy the maps to rpgmaker mv for example and it instantly works, and well it would go agaisnt the whole dragon warrior look that the dev was aiming at).

And to be honest , i rather not have this game "remade" by using stock graphics/images. ( its not like rpgmaker vx is a super old engine)

The only issue the game haz is the fact that its not up to date content wise(1.11) in this thread but that is something which Kenny567 is working on.

Last edited:

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
i'm just so interested in the art of this game, anyone know any rpg games alike ?
Coming about 5 years late and I don't know if anyone answered this but here goes:

Studio Pork has games with the exact same art style. I don't know who does it really, but that person is doing a damn fine job with the art style. Here is the latest one that reminded me of Mature Quest as soon as I saw it. Unfortunately, none of them are RPG.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Because it's been a while since the last time I worked on porting the translation, and since I have no idea when I'll get back to it, I have decided to share an untranslated RPGMKTrans Patch for JP ver1.11 so that any translators can take a stab at it as a new translation would be far easier and quicker.

As far as I can tell from the translation changelog, the Tome of Speed is the only custom item added by the translator, along with the chest that gives the tome.

Should be easy enough to re-add them to a fresh translation, once it's complete and applied.

Notes:

• Created using RPGMKTrans v4.5 Legacy.
  • The second archive is an alternative that also has the labels dumped, if that would be better.

Important:
This is NOT a ready to use patch, it needs to be translated.

For the translators:
No MTL's please, unless it has been edited to make sense.

P.S: I realise this would be better as a thread in the Translation Request forum, so if someone wants to take these archives and create a proper request, please do so.

Scratch that, some things didn't export that were needed.

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
You could have just uploaded the japanese version of the game somewhere and shared it , i think.
Also, tbh its very likely that someone will actually MTL that script even though 90% of the game is already translated and only needs to be ported.
The diferences beetween 1.07 and 1.11 arent that crazy big, the issue is really porting the 1.07 translation.

I was porting it until you said u were also porting it so i stopped lol.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
You could have just uploaded the japanese version of the game somewhere and shared it , i think.
Also, tbh its very likely that someone will actually MTL that script even though 90% of the game is already translated and only needs to be ported.
The diferences beetween 1.07 and 1.11 arent that crazy big, the issue is really porting the 1.07 translation.

I was porting it until you said u were also porting it so i stopped lol.
My port is up to the prostitute lingerie conditional branch in the INSERT TENTACLE Common Event. Everything before that is done (from left to right in the VX editor)

Those INSERT events are monsters :eek:

I did however prioritize the stuff for the Tome of Speed.

EDIT: Just realized, apart from porting the tome over, I haven't even touched the events on the maps yet... :eek:

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I've come to the understanding that this port is way too big of a job for me.

I believe it would be better to do a new translation from scratch as there is quite a lot that is different between 1.07 and 1.11

It might look like there's not much difference between the 2 versions, but under the hood it's quite a significant difference.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes