CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Sorry m8 I hope someone here can answer that, I haven't played properly in perhaps over a deacade I can't recall what I did after that. Usually when I get stuck in hard J-RPG's I go everywhere talk to everyone, and we talking about every nook and cranny. The world map is quite big too. Do you remember what the old man said once he gives you the key?
He didn't say anything but I found a place I haven't been before is a tower with mirrors I'll hope it's the right one

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
He didn't say anything but I found a place I haven't been before is a tower with mirrors I'll hope it's the right one
Can't remember but good luck, someone should really make a full guide to this one day.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Can't remember but good luck, someone should really make a full guide to this one day.
I looked at that guide in the first post but I can't understand anything in it, there's a part that says you have to talk to the guy at the fountain where he drinks water but I talked to him millions Times and nothing happened.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I looked at that guide in the first post but I can't understand anything in it, there's a part that says you have to talk to the guy at the fountain where he drinks water but I talked to him millions Times and nothing happened.
Yeah unfortunately that guide is quite vague to say the least. The game is a bit of a pain when it comes to making a guide for it, this is probably why no correct real English guide exists for such an old game. Best thing I can recommend is really use the map I uploaded and go to every place you can and talk to every person, eventually you will find the next thing. You might have to talk to previously spoken to npc's again but twice each should be enough, then its rinse and repeat all around the map twice each npc to see if there's anything new or a chain event to occur lol.

Like I said pain in the ass to get around lol. Last resort to unlock everything in game, you could always use my hacked save in my signature in every post I make which has 100% cg and scenes as far as I know, and all outfits and weapons possibly all the good weapons at least and every single armor in the game. Shame they didn't get around to making a tenticle outfit, It seems to be in the game setup as I was hacking, but it crashes when trying to equip it if memory serves.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah unfortunately that guide is quite vague to say the least. The game is a bit of a pain when it comes to making a guide for it, this is probably why no correct real English guide exists for such an old game. Best thing I can recommend is really use the map I uploaded and go to every place you can and talk to every person, eventually you will find the next thing. You might have to talk to previously spoken to npc's again but twice each should be enough, then its rinse and repeat all around the map twice each npc to see if there's anything new or a chain event to occur lol.

Like I said pain in the ass to get around lol. Last resort to unlock everything in game, you could always use my hacked save in my signature in every post I make which has 100% cg and scenes as far as I know, and all outfits and weapons possibly all the good weapons at least and every single armor in the game. Shame they didn't get around to making a tenticle outfit, It seems to be in the game setup as I was hacking, but it crashes when trying to equip it if memory serves.
It's a little terrible to read the map on my cell phone but I'll do it even if I go from city to city and look for npcs thousands of times

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Yes bro. I already at staff of thunder.
The next step is to SE to rich man is too vague, which island is it?
there is a city in the desert where slaves are sold, so under it there is an island, just look for it

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Shame they didn't get around to making a tenticle outfit, It seems to be in the game setup as I was hacking, but it crashes when trying to equip it if memory serves.
I actually checked the japanese 1.11 game and the tentacle outfit exists and works perfectly fine.
the new items , npcs and scenes as well.

The issue is actually the version on this thread. Someone actually plastered the 1.06 tl of the game onto a 1.11 thus erasing all scripts for the new scenes, so if u try to equip or use anything from said new content u will crash.

Yet the first page states that this is version 1.1 ( which it isnt).

Unfortunally unless someone knows a way of porting the translated stuff without erasing the 1.11 content there wotn be any new content for anyone.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I actually checked the japanese 1.11 game and the tentacle outfit exists and works perfectly fine.
the new items , npcs and scenes as well.

The issue is actually the version on this thread. Someone actually plastered the 1.06 tl of the game onto a 1.11 thus erasing all scripts for the new scenes, so if u try to equip or use anything from said new content u will crash.

Yet the first page states that this is version 1.1 ( which it isnt).

Unfortunally unless someone knows a way of porting the translated stuff without erasing the 1.11 content there wotn be any new content for anyone.
do you have this version? not that I'm going to try I translated because I don't have a PC if I had maybe I'd try but I'm curious to see what's different

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
do you have this version? not that I'm going to try I translated because I don't have a PC if I had maybe I'd try but I'm curious to see what's different
Well the 1.11 version itself isnt hard to find on the internet. (just google Mature Quest 1.11 japanese) and u will eventually find it.

As for whats diferent i said it myself and theres even older posts in the thread that say it:
New outfit aka tentacle outfit with scenes related to it.
New standing sprites that show her lewdness rate.
New npcs you can use to change lewdness,other stats and acess the gallery in a easier way in the starting town.
New sidequests and related items/titles to them.
And a bunch of bugfixes.
At least thats what i observed after decrypting the game and checking the files.

Also by comparing versions i realized that whoever made the 1.06 translation actually modified game scripts/events and added some cheat items like the "tome of speed" that never existed in the original versions of this game.

If not for the issue above i would just port the translation to the actual 1.11 version myself and translate the rest, but with modified stuff it makes it much harder and very time consuming since u would need to look at the original 1.06 version , compare it to the 1.06 translation(and its modifications) to erase any changes and then compare it to 1.11 to actually be able to port it without breaking the new content.

Ofc if someone shows up that haz a massive amount of patience to go each map on 3 diferent version of the game to know what they are porting it would be amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: hecknuts

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I also have this problem, I went to joiplay's Discord but nothing

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Got problem when go to ghost ship, anyone know how to fix it?
same prob, still waiting for solution. I've wasted almost days to grind just to end up with that error
I also have this problem, I went to joiplay's Discord but nothing
As i mentioned before this version is not the latest release but rather 1.06 which means theres no 1.11 content regardless since the current existing fanpatches will dowgrade the game.

And even ignoring that fact, the version on the first page is using a outdated translation patch regardless.

You may want to pick the latest patch the fantranslator actually made back then from here:

It may help fix your game issues.

Hope you know how to apply it.

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
As i mentioned before this version is not the latest release but rather 1.06 which means theres no 1.11 content regardless since the current existing fanpatches will dowgrade the game.

And even ignoring that fact, the version on the first page is using a outdated translation patch regardless.

You may want to pick the latest patch the fantranslator actually made back then from here:

It may help fix your game issues.

Hope you know how to apply it.
if you're saying that the version we're using doesn't have content after the ship, I think you're wrong in joiplay there's an option to get a tool so there's a way to get past the ship But it would probably miss a good part of the story.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
if you're saying that the version we're using doesn't have content after the ship, I think you're wrong in joiplay there's an option to get a tool so there's a way to get past the ship But it would probably miss a good part of the story.
I never said that. if u actually bother to scroll up u can see i made a post listing the missing content for the actual 1.11 version of the game it was even a response to one of ur questions.

But tldr if u dont get it. the version on the first page is not the version from dlsite simple as that.

And another point is that and please pay attention "the version on the first page is NOT using the latest english patch released by the fantranslator (U-Ray) where he fixed the ship issues among other things that were caused by his previous translation patch"

That is why i gave a link that contains the latest patch he made.
Dont ask me how to apply it to joyplay since i play this type of games on pc.
You most likely need to apply it to the game normaly like any other patch then convert the game to be joyplay playable.

Reactions: blasterexile
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes