sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Can any one give a hint what to do after getting the ship from king, i kiled an octopus and found a lake altar. The walkthrough says about a world map, no clue where to find it

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Judging by ur screenshot, u are probably using either Google play version of JoiPlay, or another one very outdated. Not good. Not good at all.
But dont u worry my lost one, i've been there.
If i can play this game, damn right so can u (unless u have very old android device, sorry).

View attachment 1843786

1st thing is 1st:
-Make sure u have instaled latest version of JoiPlay 1.10.045 (stable) from they're patreon.
-As well as RPG Maker plugin 1.10.52.
They are that awseome, they give us they're latest builds to test them for free, so dont worry.
There is a 2 years old JoiPlay Discord server as well, where u can "scroll through chat rooms and find more about JoiPlay, or just stick to searching the solution for ur problem atm".
It will make ur life easier in order to take the full advantage of JoiPlay.

••Patreon link:

-Once u installed the latest application and plugin, fell free to use my settings (as in below image) and tell me if this awseome game "Mature Quest [T-Soft]" works for u.

View attachment 1843880

Consider joining the JoiPlay Discord server as well. Great comunity there + all the stuff is based and JoiPlay related. Including comunity made patches for games, many gamebreaking fixes (unfortunately not for all games, but the program is evolvong, so is the number of playable games) and so much more!!!

(Optional but recomended!)
••Discord server:

Have a good one, u degenerate bunch of dirty wankers reading this post -u are awseome. Cheers.
Hey bro thanks for this i was having alot of issues with that app alot of games crashed before i even heard the menu music so your advice was amazing and it worked thanks my fellow british wanker lol

Reactions: nero2388

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Gents, is there any way to hide the text bubbles ? I pressed every friggin button on keyboard but no luck.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
So I am only missing one final thing for the game, I beat the story boss which got me the NTR ending and what I am missing is this boss . You are supposed to fight 3 of your children One in the arena 1 in the underwater temple and the other?

Harmless

Oct 16, 2018
Does anybody know how learn fire ball spell?
i am at level 53 but no sign.
It' complicated. Listen carefully buddy.
Laura needs to learn it from the bookshelves in 3 places: Toyloine (ruin town covered in poison), Devil Castle and Church town (Dalasca).
After defeat the fake priest in Dalasca. Go back there you will find him again near where the pink clown stay.
This time forgive him cause he will help you find the true priest's secret bookshelf in Dalasca.
From where you see him, go to the top left corner of the place, stand on the isolated bush and do follow what he said and you will find the secret bookshelf.

Reactions: kenshin3it
Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone know if it's possible to unlock the "Exposure" passive to let Laura be nude early before undoing Dalasca's corruption? I know that one of the books to unlock it is behind a very nasty mid-boss enemy in the destroyed village near Portgar that is equally-annoying to defeat without proper preparation but I dunno if it's worth it if it's still impossible to read both "Exposure"-related books before undoing Dalasca's Corruption or not. If it is possible then it'll be worth it for the nude "Dalasca Gangbang Orgy" h-scene that should properly show before undoing Dalasca's corruption source after all.

I'm asking since, for some reason or another, after undoing Dalasca's corruption and unlocking the "Exposure" (lets Laura be nude without her internally arguing against it) after she reads both "Exposure"-related books, there's absolutely no CG (as in, the CG image that is normally shown)but a black screen with the text box only instead when one has Laura set to nude and attempting to re-watch the "Dalasca Gangbang Orgy" h-scene via the "Scene Replay" option for some strange reason, even though it shows up just fine when just viewing the CG itself in the "Gallery" room both when either Laura is nude or has the "Prostitute Lingerie" equipped.

Last edited:

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
I need help y'all. I Played in JoiPlay but it turned out like this. Could someone tell me how to fix this? Screenshot_20221004_200100_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Harmless

Oct 16, 2018
Hi guys, what should I do to learn the spell "ABACAMU" that can open the secret basement in the Elven village?
I already read its "FIRST CHAPTER" after I defeated BORGA in the small castle in underground world.

sihdna

Mar 9, 2019
when she got prego and when i try to talk/temp some people the game crash, i assume maybe its because the translation but i cant type/read japanese XD
does any one know how to fix it or have those missing file?

Kr4bby

Jun 3, 2020
Any idea how to get into this cave? Walkthrough {port to hot spring, by ship go NE, near rock use thunder stick can go inside get equip} says that go to port and then to hot springs and then NE from there to this cave via ship (direction of the arrow) but i can't get my ship to go to hot springs since there is no sea path connecting them both. It's almost the end of the game and this thing ahs been bugging me for a while.
1666193178468.png

I know it's an old question, but you can get to the "hotspring" from this quest
(Ghost ship > Forest's church > world tree > ruin town > exposure)

Then you can just teleport there

Reactions: thegodofsky

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Which one do you use?
Judging by ur screenshot, u are probably using either Google play version of JoiPlay, or another one very outdated. Not good. Not good at all.
But dont u worry my lost one, i've been there.
If i can play this game, damn right so can u (unless u have very old android device, sorry).

View attachment 1843786

1st thing is 1st:
-Make sure u have instaled latest version of JoiPlay 1.10.045 (stable) from they're patreon.
-As well as RPG Maker plugin 1.10.52.
They are that awseome, they give us they're latest builds to test them for free, so dont worry.
There is a 2 years old JoiPlay Discord server as well, where u can "scroll through chat rooms and find more about JoiPlay, or just stick to searching the solution for ur problem atm".
It will make ur life easier in order to take the full advantage of JoiPlay.

••Patreon link:

-Once u installed the latest application and plugin, fell free to use my settings (as in below image) and tell me if this awseome game "Mature Quest [T-Soft]" works for u.

View attachment 1843880

Consider joining the JoiPlay Discord server as well. Great comunity there + all the stuff is based and JoiPlay related. Including comunity made patches for games, many gamebreaking fixes (unfortunately not for all games, but the program is evolvong, so is the number of playable games) and so much more!!!

(Optional but recomended!)
••Discord server:

Have a good one, u degenerate bunch of dirty wankers reading this post -u are awseome. Cheers.
If you kinda lazy doing those step just search on Google bro

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes