stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
There are rings (anti-pregnancy ring + super anti-pregnancy ring) that you can get mid-game to completely nullify the chance ofngetting preggo.

There's also a very good headgear called the emperor(/empress?) headband thatvhas the same effect + very good stats vor the head slot

You can get it from the hotsprings on mid-to-late-game, meaning you need to be able to go fully exhibitipnist first
I more so meant to increase the chances. Sorry I should've mad that clearer

• Wow
Reactions: windup
Aug 8, 2021
What is the problem with this and also Im playing on mobile device (android). I hope someone could help me.
I got u bro.
1. go to settings when u open JoiPlay
2. open game selection and choose game mature quest, of course u must add the game first to program so u can cee it in game selection menu
3. go to RPG Settings and turn off "Use Ruby 1.8"
Hope it helped.
Cheers

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
I got u bro.
1. go to settings when u open JoiPlay
2. open game selection and choose game mature quest, of course u must add the game first to program so u can cee it in game selection menu
3. go to RPG Settings and turn off "Use Ruby 1.8"
Hope it helped.
Cheers
Where can I found the rpg settings?

Edit: I've found it but error still occur.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2021
Where can I found the rpg settings?

Edit: I've found it but error still occur.
Judging by ur screenshot, u are probably using either Google play version of JoiPlay, or another one very outdated. Not good. Not good at all.
But dont u worry my lost one, i've been there.
If i can play this game, damn right so can u (unless u have very old android device, sorry).

Screenshot_20220601-162712_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

1st thing is 1st:
-Make sure u have instaled latest version of JoiPlay 1.10.045 (stable) from they're patreon.
-As well as RPG Maker plugin 1.10.52.
They are that awseome, they give us they're latest builds to test them for free, so dont worry.
There is a 2 years old JoiPlay Discord server as well, where u can "scroll through chat rooms and find more about JoiPlay, or just stick to searching the solution for ur problem atm".
It will make ur life easier in order to take the full advantage of JoiPlay.

••Patreon link:

-Once u installed the latest application and plugin, fell free to use my settings (as in below image) and tell me if this awseome game "Mature Quest [T-Soft]" works for u.

Screenshot_20220601-163242_JoiPlay.jpg

Consider joining the JoiPlay Discord server as well. Great comunity there + all the stuff is based and JoiPlay related. Including comunity made patches for games, many gamebreaking fixes (unfortunately not for all games, but the program is evolvong, so is the number of playable games) and so much more!!!

(Optional but recomended!)
••Discord server:

Have a good one, u degenerate bunch of dirty wankers reading this post -u are awseome. Cheers.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Judging by ur screenshot, u are probably using either Google play version of JoiPlay, or another one very outdated. Not good. Not good at all.
If i can play this game, damn right so can u (unless u have very old android device, sorry).

View attachment 1843786

1st thing is 1st:
-Make sure u have instaled latest version of JoiPlay 1.10.045 (stable) from they're patreon.
They are that awseome, they give us they're latest builds to test them for free, so dont worry.
There is a 2 years old JoiPlay Discord server as well, where u can "scroll through chat rooms and find more about JoiPlay, or just stick to searching the solution for ur problem atm".

••Patreon link:

-Once u installed the latest application and plugin, fell free to use my settings (as in below image) and tell me if this awseome game "Mature Quest [T-Soft]" works for u.

View attachment 1843880

Consider joining the JoiPlay Discord server as well. Great comunity there + all the stuff is based and JoiPlay related. Including comunity made patches for games, many gamebreaking fixes (unfortunately not for all games, but the program is evolvong, so is the number of playable games) and so much more!!!

••Discord server:

Have a good one, u degenerate bunch of dirty wankers reading this post -u are awseome. Cheers.
Wow thank you for this time. But how to get their latest version for free?

Edit: I just found it, the only thing is RPGMaker VX

Edit 2: thanks a lot mate. For now, it fixed the problem well I guess you dropped your crown, king.
Also, unrelated but, I found a VN type game, Healing Touch, but can't play it on joiplay because of unsupported. I dont know if you already play the game but if you didnt play yet I suggest you to try that one its similar to Mature Quest I guess. Again thank you, king.

Last edited:

devanee53

Dec 7, 2020
I more so meant to increase the chances. Sorry I should've mad that clearer
The chances of actually getting Laura pregnant after being lunged at, not really...

However, the chance of Laura being lunged at is, i belive, directly proportional to the Pheromone stat of Laura.

Get the equipment that gives you the highest values for that stat, and just hope for the best.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
How to get the precious stone of sea god from ruined town?

Hitting ghostship and an isolated building in the sea would cause to crash

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021

View attachment 1843786

1st thing is 1st:

••Patreon link:

View attachment 1843880

••Discord server:

What's up dude?
This occurred when I go to the ghostship, any idea on how to fix this?
Probably I'm not meant to finish that game afterall. Screenshot_20220604-063855_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Waterfront

Aug 16, 2017

View attachment 1843786

1st thing is 1st:

••Patreon link:

View attachment 1843880

••Discord server:

Can I get New apk for joiplay please?

Aug 8, 2021
What's up dude?
This occurred when I go to the ghostship, any idea on how to fix this?
Probably I'm not meant to finish that game afterall. View attachment 1848820
Provide me with ur save file right before the crash and ill try to look into it. I won't promise u ill fix it tho. Have u tried to send this screenshot at discord, that is why some rooms are created there, + there are far more knowledgeable people than me there, that knows exactly what is going on and what is that error actualy trying to tell u.
I salute u.

Can I get New apk for joiplay please?
I just posted all about JoiPlay few posts above this one bit i guess u can't be bothered lmfao .

2years old discord server:

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Provide me with ur save file right before the crash and ill try to look into it. I won't promise u ill fix it tho. Have u tried to send this screenshot at discord, that is why some rooms are created there, + there are far more knowledgeable people than me there, that knows exactly what is going on and what is that error actualy trying to tell u.
I salute u.

I just posted all about JoiPlay few posts above this one bit i guess u can't be bothered lmfao .

Latest JoiPlay Patreon apk

Latest Joiplay RPGMaker plugin

2years old discord server:
How to get the saved file?

It is filename save10.rvdata which is not allowed here because it doesn't follow the last dot such .save , .pdf and so on

Last edited:

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Even though I can't access the end of the game, Laura-san really stands out from the other girls in eroge games I played and liked such as Tina the Swordman and the Scarlet Prison, Fallen: Makina and the Ruined City, Karryn's Prison, Ema the Milf Warrior and so on. I guess she is very unique and I loved her as well just like the female MC from the eroge games I played.

I guess Laura-san was the mix of the ideal woman and a normal/common woman on how her arts was created. The fact that she is on a very legal age and mature enough was the icing on the cake. She has a decent tits but doesn't look like some kardashians or any plastic and silicone queen that I would suck on all day every day til her tits will get tired on me and will decide to leave. I also loved her lower lips and her ass I would love to have a taste on both holes. For me, simple is good and combine that with a very hot milf well I guess I had my own killer. Her Hide corset or the default clothing was a real killer to me also the preggy dress, I wish that she can wear it even if not pregnant. She was really on fire on those clothing and when naked the rest of her clothing were just fine they just dont hit my taste when it comes to lingerie and underwear I wish they gave her a much simpler lingerie and underwear but that's fine it doesn't compromise the game and Laura-san either. She was created very well. The arts were simply just that excellent and top notch, she was very great and does not creep me out with some unrealistic boobs and unrealistic anatomy. When it comes to anatomy, I appreciate lean and muscular woman as well as the chubby one and almost all physique as long as they are on the clinically healthy range and Laura's excess tummy was also lit which can be seen when she is doing certain positions I will definitely lick and bite them. I loved the details, I loved them so badly.

The only bad thing is that I can't summon Laura-san in real life, I wish I could. She is the definition of waifu when it comes to appearance. For now, I just want to know whose godly hands that create Laura-san.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

devanee53

Dec 7, 2020
Even though I can't access the end of the game, Laura-san really stands out from the other girls in eroge games I played and liked such as Tina the Swordman and the Scarlet Prison, Fallen: Makina and the Ruined City, Karryn's Prison, Ema the Milf Warrior and so on. I guess she is very unique and I loved her as well just like the female MC from the eroge games I played.

I guess Laura-san was the mix of the ideal woman and a normal/common woman on how her arts was created. The fact that she is on a very legal age and mature enough was the icing on the cake. She has a decent tits but doesn't look like some kardashians or any plastic and silicone queen that I would suck on all day every day til her tits will get tired on me and will decide to leave. I also loved her lower lips and her ass I would love to have a taste on both holes. For me, simple is good and combine that with a very hot milf well I guess I had my own killer. Her Hide corset or the default clothing was a real killer to me also the preggy dress, I wish that she can wear it even if not pregnant. She was really on fire on those clothing and when naked the rest of her clothing were just fine they just dont hit my taste when it comes to lingerie and underwear I wish they gave her a much simpler lingerie and underwear but that's fine it doesn't compromise the game and Laura-san either. She was created very well. The arts were simply just that excellent and top notch, she was very great and does not creep me out with some unrealistic boobs and unrealistic anatomy. When it comes to anatomy, I appreciate lean and muscular woman as well as the chubby one and almost all physique as long as they are on the clinically healthy range and Laura's excess tummy was also lit which can be seen when she is doing certain positions I will definitely lick and bite them. I loved the details, I loved them so badly.

The only bad thing is that I can't summon Laura-san in real life, I wish I could. She is the definition of waifu when it comes to appearance. For now, I just want to know whose godly hands that create Laura-san.

Dude :confused: .......

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
Whelp can't install RPG Maker VX it says this
Edit- nevermind solved

Last edited:

Geodude09

Jun 15, 2022
the error accrued on my android phone using joiplay to play the game, and so -stupidly- i assumed that the error will also occur on windows , turns out that the game itself works fine on Windows, and after some research i found out it was some option in joiplay that made the error appear. so there is the error for acknowledge.
anyway thxs alooot for your fast reply, and for your help, i appreciate it man.
Please reply dude how you did it

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So 1.11 version has a toggle for what's her faces fertility. This never appears in the translated because it's based on 1.06 I believe did anyone transfer those jellyfish men over? (They're the changers for fertility).

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
HeeeeeelppAfter Showing '1 hour later' 32 line script error is showing what can I Dooo?
Maybe play the game with Japanese locale on your computer or re-install RPG maker. Start >Run > Language > Regional and language > Administrator tab and change system locale to Japanese reboot pc and try game again.

It's what I usually do if i get script errors maybe has something to do with where you're running the game from try c:\games\ Mature Quest directory not running the game from a million folders.

Another try to re-download the game and check again. or re-install RPG maker Hope this helps

Reactions: BlizZ Is AliVE
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes