xCTx

May 23, 2018
i heard somewhere that the game artist died some years ago, what a fucking tragedy
Studio Pork, I don't know if they have several artist or not but it is a shame if that's true. The studio still makes similar art though so there is plenty more stuff if you want to find it.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
i heard somewhere that the game artist died some years ago, what a fucking tragedy
Wait wtf the artist of the original Mature Quest died? cause there was a game that reminded me of this artist that did Mature quest game that game is called Breaking a Stuck-up Wife! I believe it was the same artist that did Mature Quest.

If its true though and he did die that is rather sad, I had hope all artists around the world need to learn how to eat healthy and exercise as those both prolongue life by over 20+ years extra above their natural lifespan. Not just sit and draw all the time

Kazerou

Aug 19, 2021
Is this really the final version? The latest version on dlsite is 1.11 or this one is here is just missing a number 1?

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
Really enjoyed the game, very unique gameplay mechanics, some parts of the game are bugged for me, like the whirlpool that's supposed to take you to the undersea temple doesn't spawn, also there's apparently a "tentacle armor" that's missing the CG's in this version, I got it by editing values but when i put it on an error refers me to the img folder saying its missing files. Also in the tower where you get the mirror of truth, at the top there's a room blocked by a skeleton, can't seem to figure that puzzle out, but I finished the game without that part so it must be optional or something.

DanVen

Apr 28, 2017
At the risk of necroing this topic, I noticed there are some things present in the jap v.1.11 that are missing in the eng v.1.1, including the slimes that enhance pregnancy chance and the sign that allows you to continue the prostitution job after becoming queen.

Don't wanna bother anyone if that's the case, but is there a way to port the translation to the version that has those changes?

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
i cant access walktrough in op, anyone have same problem with me?
or anyone have pdf walktrough? can you share with me.. thanx

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
If you read just one of my comments you can find the full end game save in it lol

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can someone please make a full walkthrough of the game?
I doubt anyone could do it, I've searched for a decent guide long time ago and cause this is an old game and a really confusing one puzzle wise you have to do things and search for things then back track its so annoying and complicated that remember those old rpg's in the 90's like wild arms 2 and 3 the ones where they don't tell you where to go and you have to go find it yourself by going everywhere and talking to everyone and hope you get lucky to trigger then next plot / scene if someone did pull off a good guide for this game I would give them merit, its no easy feat.

Reactions: bucefala
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes