Jul 21, 2021
I have the very same issue that two or more people have attempted to ask for assistance in before, but no one ever answered though, at least from what I can see from the various pages here. It's about what to do after throwing in the "Sea God Jewel" into the large pool of water inside of the "alter-like" place, some rumbling happens and the guide says that all the whirlpools outside have disappeared, but I don't see this next "whirlpool" it talks about to jump into for "equps". Just how/where do I enter this "Undersea Temple" via a whirlpool it mentions after throwing in the "Sea God Jewel"? Because it's confusing me so damn much... DX (Still struggling to discover just how the hell one can find this freakin' elusive place, no luck so far)

Also, can anyone tell me where to farm Gold Nuggets? I couldn't get the " prostitution manual 4" since it requires 55 collected Gold Nuggets and back then I only had around 19 or so and even now I only have 40, so if someone could also answer where to farm for them as well then I would doubly appreciate it. :> (Then again, I suddenly realized that the Gold Coins [Not to be confused with the in-story currency labeled "G"] attained from the "Gold Coin" enemy drop could be used to save-scum toward building them up, guess that's what i'll do if no one else here has an idea on how to farm them otherwise, thus making it easier for me to acquire said manual, and the other "???"-labeled item that requires 60 collected Gold Nuggets, I found this out earlier as I was using Gold Coins on the Gacha Slime-enemy-shaped dispenser to get more rare goodies, that's when I saw that one of the RNG-chance-dispensions was a "Gold Nugget" item and as such I can utilize that to my advantage repeatedly if need be) EDIT: I've been trying to gain just ONE for a quite a while now and I haven't recieved a single nugget thus far, seems like my method for getting more Gold Nuggets may not be as effective as I first thought it was, damnit... >_< (Nvm, decided to just move past the little "teaser" of the final boss in his castle, then got the rest afterward)

I'm also having difficulty with the "Karako" boss, though through a stroke of frustrated irritation, I found that the Bloody Knife, which I gained via the Gacha machine dispenser, while doing only pitiful damage, DOES apply poison/cold to her and as such they never fade away without proper treatment, and it seems the boss never seems to treat it, though while this boss is vulnerable to the poison, cold and silence ailments, it ISN'T vulnerable to the blind, sleep and confusion status effects, making this fight a VERY annoying "Battle of Atrrition" due to her VERY annoying "double-action" ability... DX Hopefully I can make it through whilst the poison/cold ailments whittle her HP down little by little for me to finally defeat her as I defend from her annoying dual-action attacks, which she thankfully sometimes dawdles using "fit of rage" actions, though that "Falcon Slash" is quite annoying without "Defender" and "Sidestep" active, that combined with her aforementioned "double action" is making her a VERY annoying boss to deal with at lvl 20... -_- So far her double "Merami" can be disabled with the "silence" ailment on her, unfortunately, while the silence effect last a good while, it unfortunately fades away after some turns pass.

EDIT: FINALLY managed to beat the fucker, had to keep my HP above 140 at all times due to her aforementioned "Merami" hitting like a deadly artillery shell at my level, which is only prevented via the "silence" ailment. Regardless, her "Falcon Slash", even with Defender active for the MC, was still VERY annoying, especially if "Sidestep" wasn't saving you via evasion RNG-wise and most, if not all, hit the MC successfully. Regardless, i'm just IMMENSELY RELIEVED i'm finally past this annoying asshole of a boss with said double-action.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I have the very same issue that two or more people have attempted to ask for assistance in before, but no one ever answered though, at least from what I can see from the various pages here. It's about what to do after throwing in the "Sea God Jewel" into the large pool of water inside of the "alter-like" place, some rumbling happens and the guide says that all the whirlpools outside have disappeared, but I don't see this next "whirlpool" it talks about to jump into for "equps". Just how/where do I enter this "Undersea Temple" via a whirlpool it mentions after throwing in the "Sea God Jewel"? Because it's confusing me so damn much... DX

Also, can anyone tell me where to farm Gold Nuggets? I couldn't get the " prostitution manual 4" since it requires 55 collected Gold Nuggets and back then I only had around 19 or so and even now I only have 40, so if someone could also answer where to farm for them as well then I would doubly appreciate it. :> (Then again, I suddenly realized that the Gold Coins [Not to be confused with the in-story currency labeled "G"] attained from the "Gold Coin" enemy drop could be used to save-scum toward building them up, guess that's what i'll do if no one else here has an idea on how to farm them otherwise, thus making it easier for me to acquire said manual, and the other "???"-labeled item that requires 60 collected Gold Nuggets, I found this out earlier as I was using Gold Coins on the Gacha Slime-enemy-shaped dispenser to get more rare goodies, that's when I saw that one of the RNG-chance-dispensions was a "Gold Nugget" item and as such I can utilize that to my advantage repeatedly if need be)

I'm also having difficulty with the "Karako" boss, though through a stroke of frustrated irritation, I found that the Bloody Knife, which I gained via the Gacha machine dispenser, while doing only pitiful damage, DOES apply poison/cold to her and as such they never fade away without proper treatment, and it seems the boss never seems to treat it, though while this boss is vulnerable to the poison, cold and silence ailments, it ISN'T vulnerable to the blind, sleep and confusion status effects, making this fight a VERY annoying "Battle of Atrrition" due to her VERY annoying "double-action" ability... DX Hopefully I can make it through whilst the poison/cold ailments whittle her HP down little by little for me to finally defeat her as I defend from her annoying dual-action attacks, which she thankfully sometimes dawdles using "fit of rage" actions, though that "Falcon Slash" is quite annoying without "Defender" and "Sidestep" active, that combined with her aforementioned "double action" is making her a VERY annoying boss to deal with at lvl 20... -_- So far her double "Merami" can be disabled with the "silence" ailment on her, unfortunately, while the silence effect last a good while, it unfortunately fades away after some turns pass.

EDIT: FINALLY managed to beat the fucker, had to keep my HP above 140 at all times due to her aforementioned "Merami" hitting like a deadly artillery shell at my level, which is only prevented via the "silence" ailment. Regardless, her "Falcon Slash", even with Defender active for the MC, still was VERY annoying, especially if "Sidestep" wasn't on your side RNG wise and most, if not all, hit the MC succuessfully. Regardless, i'm just IMMENSELY RELIEVED i'm finally past this annoying asshole of a boss with said double-action.
Boy you are one
OneUglySunuvabitch
Sorry, I just couldn't resist cracking a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: Mukesh12349

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Why I cannot enter the south cave? There is a stupid 4 pillar blocking me.
I assume you're talking about the cave jsut south of the first town right?

There is something in the first village that triggers it but it's been so long I can't remember. Best advice I can give you is just speak to every person back in the first town.

Jul 21, 2021
Can someone PLEASE answer the question on the unanswered question of where the fuck one can find the damn "ocean temple" after tossing the "Sea Dragon's Jewel" into the small body of water? It'd REALLY help those still-struggling to find it after all... DX

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Can someone PLEASE answer the question on the unanswered question of where the fuck one can find the damn "ocean temple" after tossing the "Sea Dragon's Jewel" into the small body of water? It'd REALLY help those still-struggling to find it after all... DX
I haven't played the game in some years but this actually sounds like a glitch, I recall something similar happening to me at an earlier point in the game where I was unable to progress due to it. I don't remember the full criteria but the 2nd whirlpool should have been very close to the first one.

The only good thing is the sea temple is actually optional, if you just wanting to progress you can move onto your next destination without having to even visit there.

Jul 21, 2021
I know it's optional, but I still would like to know just where this elusive so-called "whirlpool to the ocean temple" can be found after tossing the aforementioned jewel into the body of water.

Uglyink91

Feb 11, 2020
the error accrued on my android phone using joiplay to play the game, and so -stupidly- i assumed that the error will also occur on windows , turns out that the game itself works fine on Windows, and after some research i found out it was some option in joiplay that made the error appear. so there is the error for acknowledge.
anyway thxs alooot for your fast reply, and for your help, i appreciate it man.
How to run the game on joiplay?

xCTx

May 23, 2018
mqhelp.png

Okay so I actually dug out my hard drive with the game on just to check for this. So I assume you've been to the island show in the first picture, after that enter the cave and just walk right up to the edge of ther water and press whatever button you use to interact with things.

The game should give you a bit of text and then ask 'Do you wish to jump into the whirlpool' or something to that effect, select yes.

You should then be transported to the Ocean Temple as seen in picture 3.

If this doesn't work then I'm not sure what's going on with your copy of the game and can only think you managed to lock yourself out of there somehow.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Since every other full save was broken or dead linked, here's a legit one.

Getting it was fucking awful, never again. To hell with turn based random battle JRPGs. Why the fuck did I waste my time on this.
If you were that bugged about playing it why didn't you check my full save it still works my save is in my signature link

Ethrealfox

Sep 23, 2017
Hello!

I am running into a problem. I have double checked the guide and I can't seem to get the Nude scenes to trigger. I have both volumes that allow you to go naked and I also have 500 lewdness rating. None of the scenes trigger or even acknowledge my character is nude. Maybe there is something I'm missing.

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Hello!

I am running into a problem. I have double checked the guide and I can't seem to get the Nude scenes to trigger. I have both volumes that allow you to go naked and I also have 500 lewdness rating. None of the scenes trigger or even acknowledge my character is nude. Maybe there is something I'm missing.
I know this probably seems an obvious question but you did remove her clothers from the menu right?

Ethrealfox

Sep 23, 2017
I know this probably seems an obvious question but you did remove her clothers from the menu right?
Im an idiot, I removed the bunnysuit. What I didn't remove was the helmet. I didn't think it counted because it wasn't on the 2D image. Problem solved! Also is there any way to turn off the 2D image of Laura? It gets in the way sometimes.

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Im an idiot, I removed the bunnysuit. What I didn't remove was the helmet. I didn't think it counted because it wasn't on the 2D image. Problem solved! Also is there any way to turn off the 2D image of Laura? It gets in the way sometimes.
There is but it depends on the controller/keyboard set up you have, there isn't an active choice in the menu it's just a click of a buton but I don't know which.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes