• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
can anyone help me i m stuck with curse in 10th town.
it says to use a specific spell to lift Curse.
But where do i find the spell book?
I can't remember if you use a spell on yourself, I think there is protection accessory out there but the remove curses you have to visit a bishop in a church, the only one i remember is in the first town as you walk in at the top, but I think every town has one.

Shohan

Dec 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me where is the navel cave?
I killed the pigman and took semen.
From navel cave i need umbilical cord. But where is this navel cave?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can anyone tell me where is the navel cave?
I killed the pigman and took semen.
From navel cave i need umbilical cord. But where is this navel cave?
Try this map

As for the location of the umbilical cord, I remember getting it in a cave with blue background like crystals if I remember correct, maybe its in the navel cave on the map?

Shohan

Dec 28, 2019
I M following the walk-through.
but now i m stuck at the elf village underground door.
the guide said to use a spell to open the door. but i found no spell after killing demon lord's right hand man.
behind his throne, there was a bookshelf, there i did find a fragment of door opening spell. but where is the other fragment.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
That's a tough one, I do recall something like that, the spell is maybe from the Elf Queen in the far East hut of the elf village, but I can't guarantee this, I do know she gives you something after you defeat those thugs from the begining of the game again, those thieves are in the village and defeating them will net maybe the next plot to gaining this spell?

This game has some mad puzzles to figure out around the world, its old school style, it makes you go back and forth around the world map to look for clues items and exploration, If I find something online that can jog my memory I'll reply back about it sorry this is the best I can do.

edit- I just found this while googl might fix your issue- open spell for that door in the elf village. After you talk to that bandit, warp to 10th Town (bottom of the first continent). From here, sail East, then South and around to the other (west) side of the continent. Now sail south from here. You'll find a small tower just before the map cut-off. In here, talk to both npcs and defeat them in battle. Loot/ check the place and you'll learn the Open spell. If you're lost, check the map jpg a few posts before. Bottom left corner, it's labeled "if win guard can get item"

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I really don't understand what the overview is saying but I will try this because it looks like a Dragon Quest parody.

Its the only RPG next to swordswoman of the scarlet prison I actually played through, I find most hRPG's are pretty lame full of boring dialogue and crappy artwork, but these two games are exceptional and worth playing and buying even.

Kazenohane

Dec 9, 2020
Help please.. everytime i open my gallery it just only show the 1st pic and then freeze.. dont know what to do.. :cry::cry::cry:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Help please.. everytime i open my gallery it just only show the 1st pic and then freeze.. dont know what to do.. :cry::cry::cry:
Press right on the keyboard arrow keys, keep pressing right it shows next image until it quits by itself , its not frozen thats just how it works. Your not the only one that got annoyed by that mechanic though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazenohane

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
How do you change from day to night
A spell called RANALOOTA have no idea where it comes from though i haven't played the game for years, don't know if there's an item to do the same thing though, can't remember sorry m8

Aside from the in game wait time to change from night to day, another option is to sleep in a bed to change.

Gooldeento

May 19, 2020
i got an error after the opening scene. hpmp line 32 regexperror.

i guess the script file is corrupted, i don't know. anyone help?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
i got an error after the opening scene. hpmp line 32 regexperror.

i guess the script file is corrupted, i don't know. anyone help?
Is that the exact error without spelling mistakes?
You could try setting your system locale to Japanese as a last resort but before that try
re-downloading the game maybe this one

error: "loading error, failed to load: ......"
Windows has a maximum length that a file / directory path can be.
Please shorten folder names and / or move game's folder somewhere
with a shorter file path. (e.g. Directly into the C:/Games directory)

If there's no Games directory create one and extract the game into that directory.

Should really be working what windows you using? when does the error occur exactly? Try a graphics option to set the in game to run balanced or quality graphics and not use performance mode. Since Quality creates a more accurate rendering which can subside some video and game errors.

Has any of this worked? Can you send us a picture of your error?

Reactions: MorningstarDude

Gooldeento

May 19, 2020
Is that the exact error without spelling mistakes?
You could try setting your system locale to Japanese as a last resort but before that try
re-downloading the game maybe this one

error: "loading error, failed to load: ......"
Windows has a maximum length that a file / directory path can be.
Please shorten folder names and / or move game's folder somewhere
with a shorter file path. (e.g. Directly into the C:/Games directory)

If there's no Games directory create one and extract the game into that directory.

Should really be working what windows you using? when does the error occur exactly? Try a graphics option to set the in game to run balanced or quality graphics and not use performance mode. Since Quality creates a more accurate rendering which can subside some video and game errors.

Has any of this worked? Can you send us a picture of your error?
the error accrued on my android phone using joiplay to play the game, and so -stupidly- i assumed that the error will also occur on windows , turns out that the game itself works fine on Windows, and after some research i found out it was some option in joiplay that made the error appear. so there is the error for acknowledge.
anyway thxs alooot for your fast reply, and for your help, i appreciate it man.

Reactions: Shizusan

MorningstarDude

Feb 6, 2021
My save shouldn't be dead, but for your convenience here it will be up as long as I'm still using this computer
You're a good man, thank you
Sorry I only checked a few links and yeeted to the message box. I kind of mistook the user joining date for the message date and assumed the links were all dead

Last edited:
Reactions: quarzo and Minoin
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes