Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone know why the game gives me an RPGVX RTP + some Japanese word I don't understand error, when I want to run it? I have RPGVXAceRTP installed. Am I missing something?
RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker VX Ace are different programs. They each have their own RTP. You can download the regular RPG Maker VX RTP .

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Guys!!!

Need some serious help here. I don't think I'm going to the actual south cave to save the husband. The cave I went to is at the very bottom of the map, straight below the home town. But the path inside is blocked by 4 tiny pillars and a sign board saying danger ahead.

Please tell me where to find the husband and the bandits. I have wasted a lot of energy and time searching for that cave. Thank you.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Guys!!!

Need some serious help here. I don't think I'm going to the actual south cave to save the husband. The cave I went to is at the very bottom of the map, straight below the home town. But the path inside is blocked by 4 tiny pillars and a sign board saying danger ahead.

Please tell me where to find the husband and the bandits. I have wasted a lot of energy and time searching for that cave. Thank you.
I think you're in the right path, can you take a picture of that place?

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I think you're in the right path, can you take a picture of that place?
Thanks a lot for the reply.
Give me a little while. I'll share a picture as soon as possible.

Image 1 is the supposed cave i go to.
Image 2 is the place where i get stuck because of the pillars

For what it's worth, i have even tried the RPG Save Editor to add a Stone Pick to Laura's inventory to try and force my way past those pillars inside the cave shown in the Image 2.

Last edited:

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Thanks a lot for the reply.
Give me a little while. I'll share a picture as soon as possible.

Image 1 is the supposed cave i go to.
Image 2 is the place where i get stuck because of the pillars

For what it's worth, i have even tried the RPG Save Editor to add a Stone Pick to Laura's inventory to try and force my way past those pillars inside the cave shown in the Image 2.
Yeah that's the right cave but i don't remember the 4 pillars, i just move the rock and pass just like that, if you beging from the start it happen the same?, maybe it's another version of the game?

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah that's the right cave but i don't remember the 4 pillars, i just move the rock and pass just like that, if you beging from the start it happen the same?, maybe it's another version of the game?
I've the same version as the one available above this thread. I downloaded it recently from this very link.

I'll try a different provider and see if I got the wrong version.

Anyways thank you for your help.

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
You seem to have finished the game. Any ways there's that first event that I cannot participate it. I realised that I can in fact proceed further in the story without completing the save husband part.

So could you let me know how to open the the iron gate shown in the image attached?
This door is in the castle where you save the Princes from the same bandits that kidnap Laura's husband, by the way.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
what is up with control of this game? why do i have to press windows button to open up menu and cancel? how do i rebind?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Game needs a sequel with updated mechanics less annoying stuff to do like getting stuck because you missed something, and easier access around the world map. same character sure why not, continue the story etc...

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone got a complete save? The one linked in OP's post is dead.
You can have mine if you want but I haven't played it in ages I'm pretty sure its also a hacked save it might be at the end too

lemme know if it works, goes in game folder backup your original save and overwrite with mine.

Reactions: Phenomamd

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
You can have mine if you want but I haven't played it in ages I'm pretty sure its also a hacked save it might be at the end too

lemme know if it works, goes in game folder backup your original save and overwrite with mine.
Save worked, hadn't actually played the game so I wasn't expecting the running speed to enter warp drive.

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin and Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Save worked, hadn't actually played the game so I wasn't expecting the running speed to enter warp drive.
I prefer run by default in all rpg's and rather press a button to walk slower. I think mature Quest is a good rpg that made me want to play it once without using a save or cheating. I wish all rpg's could have some of Mature Quest elements, such as changing outfit changes during scenes, and FF6/X type battles with artwork changing during battle, and having a top artist as well my two favourite artists being Tony Taka and Oda Non these two are both super artists that should totally do the artwork for JHRPG's and all things erotic their talent is just out of this world.

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
Any one come across a bug where you can't progress past the rich mans house as he won't accept items? any fix? would be appreciated as it was a real slog to get to that point and now it looks like I'm stuck.

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
Any one come across a bug where you can't progress past the rich mans house as he won't accept items? any fix? would be appreciated as it was a real slog to get to that point and now it looks like I'm stuck.
The rich man quest appears only after a certain criteria have been met and honestly i gave myself a right headache trying to figure out why. It's not a bug but very annoying.

1. You need to have killed the monster in the arena in the brothel city, thats the 3rd time you'll be in the arena.
2. You need to have gone to elf city, talk to the elder, and then have the 3 guys kidnap the elf.
3. And this final part is where i think people slip up, when you go to the bazaar, 1 of the people sitting at auction will tell you shes been sold to the rich man, BUT not when you're wearing prostitute clothes or are naked. You have to be wearing anything else since most people will not talk to you when you're dressed so provocative.

It makes a lot of people have trouble withh this 'bug,' most would be wearring the prostitute clothes since they give the best stats.

After that the event chain triggers.

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
The rich man quest appears only after a certain criteria have been met and honestly i gave myself a right headache trying to figure out why. It's not a bug but very annoying.

1. You need to have killed the monster in the arena in the brothel city, thats the 3rd time you'll be in the arena.
2. You need to have gone to elf city, talk to the elder, and then have the 3 guys kidnap the elf.
3. And this final part is where i think people slip up, when you go to the bazaar, 1 of the people sitting at auction will tell you shes been sold to the rich man, BUT not when you're wearing prostitute clothes or are naked. You have to be wearing anything else since most people will not talk to you when you're dressed so provocative.

It makes a lot of people have trouble withh this 'bug,' most would be wearring the prostitute clothes since they give the best stats.

After that the event chain triggers.
Thanks, I actually got past it myself eventually and my issue was most definitely no. 3. appreciate the answer though.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes