KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
theres 2 item need to get before talk to the richman right ? i got 2 of them, and when i talk to him, what he does was just praise me from being slut in prostitue town
the elf, you are supposed to save her. so did you talk to her abductors (The thugs)?

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
hmmm did you edit your save game ? if so did you still remember what to add or number did you use for hack that item ?
I did not use hackengine, I used a program called "Rpg Hacker" or something like that. It lets you give yourself key items from the game itself.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
I did not use hackengine, I used a program called "Rpg Hacker" or something like that. It lets you give yourself key items from the game itself.
i never used that software lol. well i think theres no hope for me to fix my save game lol. thank you anyways for trying to help me. what i need for now is some savegame before that event "rich man" or "captive elf girl" to continue the stories ahhaha

Reactions: KinksterKitty

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I found some ways to fix the game if it glitches because you added items in your inventory using hack stuff or save editor, just run them again and set 1 to 0 so you take it away then you can progress scenes and storylines that glitched. On a side note I just finished the game and got a happy ending but I really can't be asked to start again for the other endings, is there by chance a video someone uploaded that shows all the endings? I think I'm about done with this game but wouldn't mind checking the endings out if someone has them.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
I found some ways to fix the game if it glitches because you added items in your inventory using hack stuff or save editor, just run them again and set 1 to 0 so you take it away then you can progress scenes and storylines that glitched. On a side note I just finished the game and got a happy ending but I really can't be asked to start again for the other endings, is there by chance a video someone uploaded that shows all the endings? I think I'm about done with this game but wouldn't mind checking the endings out if someone has them.
which on is to set 1 to 0 ? it is for example using save editor for money ?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
In the save editor you have options if you set gold/money to 0 and save exit, run game your gold and money is back to 0. What I did was set sacred orb, and the one next to it which was a useless orb and Emperors orb from 1 to 0 which allowed the story in the elven village to progress, I'm pretty sure the Emperors orb is the key to set to 0 save then exit, run game and if necessary reset the screen then go back to the elven Queen and talk to her.

Oh there is a page at the top which is items, the Emperors orb is somwhere in there, its all in English so easy to find scroll down and set to 0 then press enter key save and exit at the top.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone know why the slimes in the first town don't appear? Does a certain event need to occur for them to trigger?

Also, is there an item or spell that allows you to immediately lose combat?

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Does anyone know why the slimes in the first town don't appear? Does a certain event need to occur for them to trigger?

Also, is there an item or spell that allows you to immediately lose combat?
I've played this game for almost 100 hours mainly because of the backtracking and searching the world top to bottom (I really hate that btw) The slimes I think I remember you might have to be certain level for them to appear? I can't remember you fight slimes all over the world though so is it really important to get them 1st town?

I haven't seen any spell or item that can kill you instantly, best thing is to floor damage yourself if your too tough for monsters. There is a skill that is called double Edge but that's rather useless for instant killing yourself.

I would have thought game is hard enough for us to lose easily?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes