Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Unfortunaly you have to walk on circles around the map for that, when everyone goes to sleep then it's bath time!!!
yeah, my dumb ass always manages to ask first, then figure it out moments later, it always surprises me how the panic of actually getting help from people helps me think

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
I've encountered a bug where I died in a dungeon (water dungeon where I got the final key if that makes a difference), respawned in Laura's hometown, and now I cannot get the menu to open. Additionally, somehow it saved after I respawned, so I cannot go back to my previous save (which was just a few minutes before I died, so thats kind of annoying). Anyone else encountered this and/or know how to fix it?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Just stumbled across this one now.

The Art looks decent, but holy shit the Graphics are awful otherwise. I don't mind old games with dated graphics, if they are done well. But this one just kinda hurts my eyes, given the contrast between game graphics and the art.

Last edited:

sarud

Jun 6, 2019
It's everything black in the last castle, I read I need to have some Orb of Light or something, but where can I get it?

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
---------------------------
MATURE QUEST
RPGVX RTP が見つかりません。
OK

crinsanity

Sep 19, 2018
Did anyone have a problem with the tentacle armor image not showing up and making the game crash

Last edited:

Jake Pauls

May 20, 2018
Anyone know why the game gives me an RPGVX RTP + some Japanese word I don't understand error, when I want to run it? I have RPGVXAceRTP installed. Am I missing something?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes