Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
The dev got a good artist, and the game itself is a homage to the old Dragon Quest games(that could drive off some people) but it's convoluted as hell...

Reactions: Mmur26

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The dev got a good artist, and the game itself is a homage to the old Dragon Quest games(that could drive off some people) but it's convoluted as hell...
yeah lol I can only imagine what a perfect world would be like I remember the old games I used to play Grandia on ps1 imagine combining that type of gameplay RPG element with the sex and artwork of the guy who made this or oda non or Tony Taka these 3 artists are legend. If only some of the Shining games with Tony Taka as the artist were better. Art can only go so far without game mechanics and gameplay elements to make it a perfect title. old games are fine for the old generation but we live in a world where RPG's have evolved so much the artist would of made a huge hit had the game been like Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8 X as an example another would be star ocean 2 ,3 Valkyrie profile 1 and 2, but its all about hentai games being too vulgar for the consumer and the governments won't allow them to sell it, if they did the big companies like Square Enix, Capcom, Koei Tecmo, might have a division which would make them.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
yeah lol I can only imagine what a perfect world would be like I remember the old games I used to play Grandia on ps1 imagine combining that type of gameplay RPG element with the sex and artwork of the guy who made this or oda non or Tony Taka these 3 artists are legend. If only some of the Shining games with Tony Taka as the artist were better. Art can only go so far without game mechanics and gameplay elements to make it a perfect title. old games are fine for the old generation but we live in a world where RPG's have evolved so much the artist would of made a huge hit had the game been like Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8 X as an example another would be star ocean 2 ,3 Valkyrie profile 1 and 2, but its all about hentai games being too vulgar for the consumer and the governments won't allow them to sell it, if they did the big companies like Square Enix, Capcom, Koei Tecmo, might have a division which would make them.

I would probably drop everything if they ported shining the holy ark to PS4 or PC.

Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The monster encounter rate is annoying can anyone modify it

Just use Warding Bracelet when you find it if you can brave it otherwise edit the save data and modify your inventory from 0 to 1 in the save editor for the warding bracelet, can't remember if there was an accessory that can ward all enemies completely I think if there isn't this bracelet does it cause it wards enemies even more it says. You could try online save editors they might be able to change values to find that item and put it in your inventory. otherwise the spell しのびあし (Shinobiashi) - 0 MP, command spell, decreases encounter rate taken from a google paragraph.

I remember it was annoying I found it too, but I made the game an exception to brave the encounter rate until I found the skill and item, it helps a lot when you get them, can't tell you for the life of me where it is though. if you google online save editors some of them might let you change values of items for the game if you upload your save.

Can try add save under the items weapons armor option, enable armor as the bracelet is armor based, click browse inside that tab, and upload save its I think the name Save1.rvdata slot 1 save in your game, it be the biggest size,

click (edit) enable 1 at a time from 0 to 1 to find the armor you want, when finished click (edit DOWNLOAD) to download your new hacked save, when you get warding bracelet in game and then rememeber that value, and re-upload your save and redo the save editor enabling only that value to 1 leaving everything as is, only change that value otherwise you may end up deleting what you already got.

-Always make backups of your save before editing them- When you find it you can tell us all what value it is that gives you the Warding Bracelet.

sorry its best I got, maybe someone else has better idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Drakevort

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
Just use Warding Bracelet when you find it if you can brave it otherwise edit the save data and modify your inventory from 0 to 1 in the save editor for the warding bracelet, can't remember if there was an accessory that can ward all enemies completely I think if there isn't this bracelet does it cause it wards enemies even more it says. You could try online save editors they might be able to change values to find that item and put it in your inventory. otherwise the spell しのびあし (Shinobiashi) - 0 MP, command spell, decreases encounter rate taken from a google paragraph.

I remember it was annoying I found it too, but I made the game an exception to brave the encounter rate until I found the skill and item, it helps a lot when you get them, can't tell you for the life of me where it is though. if you google online save editors some of them might let you change values of items for the game if you upload your save.

Can try add save under the items weapons armor option, enable armor as the bracelet is armor based, click browse inside that tab, and upload save its I think the name Save1.rvdata slot 1 save in your game, it be the biggest size,

click (edit) enable 1 at a time from 0 to 1 to find the armor you want, when finished click (edit DOWNLOAD) to download your new hacked save, when you get warding bracelet in game and then rememeber that value, and re-upload your save and redo the save editor enabling only that value to 1 leaving everything as is, only change that value otherwise you may end up deleting what you already got.

-Always make backups of your save before editing them- When you find it you can tell us all what value it is that gives you the Warding Bracelet.

sorry its best I got, maybe someone else has better idea?
Thank you

Reactions: Shizusan

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I have a problem... I use the local emulator, "Run a Japanese". It gives me an error, tells me that I need RGSS202J.dll. so i googled it. I downloaded it, unzipped it into the game folder. "Run in Japanese" again. This time it seemed like it would work but now I got this error: matur.PNG

Does anyone know what can I do? please.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Maybe try re-installing RPG maker or an updated version? Before that try
Make sure the folder of the game is in English text, Windows has a max file length try to shorten the directory path so move the folder to C: drive or C:\Games\Mature Quest etc..

Try the help

let us know how it goes and what you did to fix it?

oh yeah and try this

by the way my system locale is in English and English language and I can still run the game

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
Anyone has managed to trigger the prostitue ending mind sharing s ave file of it? Followed the instructions but I only get the normal or NTR ending.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone has managed to trigger the prostitue ending mind sharing s ave file of it? Followed the instructions but I only get the normal or NTR ending.
Do you have a link of the picture or video of this ending? I thought the save I uploaded was 100% unlocked, but I haven't played this game in ages.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
In the walk through there is a supposed 3rd ending.
That ending should be in my save I uploaded, its just the images of the protagonist If memory serves me, being surrounded by men and it ended there credits rolled after the scene, it was a bad ending I believe, and it was dictated by that old smelly guy who was in your 1st town of the game.

as for sharing the save file of it, must of been overwritten, as my save just unlocks the gallery with a magic/money hack for 9,999 MP.

Someone else needs to go through game create a save of just before the scene then upload it sorry, but to setup the chain of events just keep talking to the smelly old guy throughout the game and sleep at inn, then keep talking to him again, hes in the right side of that prostitute town under the stairs just before the last bad ending.

You could try to bring up the scene in the game using my save goto options etc.. > scene replay > then choose an ending scene think its called Domzorla whore out?

Its not really an ending more like a bad ending you just get credits roll after it I believe.

Last edited:

Shohan

Dec 28, 2019
can anyone help me i m stuck with curse in 10th town.
it says to use a specific spell to lift Curse.
But where do i find the spell book?

Reactions: QvpKen
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes