notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
I'm absolutely confused as to why I don't have the slime that's supposed to adjust pregnancy chance showing up in the first town. Can someone help me with this?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
HELP ME!!!!, how i'm supposed to get this(see below), is that the umbilical cord?, if not where is it?

Last edited:

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Ok apart from the other question without answer when you complete the game and wanna played again the items, level and spells return to 0 or you can played with everything you have until now????(i miss like 20 gold nugget)

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
guys, what item should i looking for in navel cave ? im pretty sure that i already got all the box but can't give it to the rich man. help

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
thank you for your answer, but this one ? how to give it to the rich man ? all he said was praise me for being the best at domzola
I don't know what you'r talking right now!!, if you ask again for the rich guy you need also the puorc sperm(is at the dungeon above Yamato, is the pink one)

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I remember this game. A little buggy and a bit grindy but it's a piece of art that should be part of anyone's collection. Just using the 100% save will not make justice to this game. Grab the walkthrough and try it for yourself.

Reactions: gamiat

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
I don't know what you'r talking right now!!, if you ask again for the rich guy you need also the puorc sperm(is at the dungeon above Yamato, is the pink one)
i got the 2 item. but the rich man still not react to it, or not progressed. do i need to talk to the rich man in nude or protitute clothe ? or do i need to talk to him at night ?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
i got the 2 item. but the rich man still not react to it, or not progressed. do i need to talk to the rich man in nude or protitute clothe ? or do i need to talk to him at night ?
At night he sleeps so no, that's strange i got the sperm then the cord and when i talk to him he gave me what i need, son beats me!!!!

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
awww is there anyone had a save before that event ? thank you for try to help me anyway really appreciate it

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
Two things:

- Can the mod for this page add "Shota" to the tag? I quit playing after seeing it was in (By that time, I was at the end. Nice surprise, hey?)

- How the fuck do you get the prostitution ending? Does anyone have it in a save? xD

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
has anyone had a save at the almost the end of the game ? i mean at the time we choose our route. im stuck forever in richman house quest

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes