Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I thought you needed a lewd level certain amount before you can remove the armors? oh well guess it has been years since i played this one lol kinda wish it had a sequel though same artist new update to gameplay sound story and graphics though that be cool. Reboot remake or sequel

Reactions: 1210960954

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Actually don't know if I asked this but does the game have 2 ending or 3?

I got the 'Good' ending with Laura and her husband expecting another kid, I also got the NTR ending where she begins an affair with the neighbour but I recall hearing about a third ending but I never expereinced it. Something to do with the brothel if I recall.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Actually don't know if I asked this but does the game have 2 ending or 3?

I got the 'Good' ending with Laura and her husband expecting another kid, I also got the NTR ending where she begins an affair with the neighbour but I recall hearing about a third ending but I never expereinced it. Something to do with the brothel if I recall.
pretty sure there are more than 2 endings but beats me i haven't played it in over 2 years. I think the game's puzzle system made my brain want to forget I ever did it lol

captivated

May 27, 2018
the error accrued on my android phone using joiplay to play the game, and so -stupidly- i assumed that the error will also occur on windows , turns out that the game itself works fine on Windows, and after some research i found out it was some option in joiplay that made the error appear. so there is the error for acknowledge.
anyway thxs alooot for your fast reply, and for your help, i appreciate it man.
sorry for pinging you after such a long time, but do you know what option that cause the problem? i struggling to get the game works.

Last edited:

xCTx

May 23, 2018
how does she get pregnant? seems to never happen
Many of the enemies from random encounters will sometimes choose to fuck her instead of attacking her, unless you have anti-pregnancy items on this will have a chance of getting Laura pregnant. Same with some boss fights actually. If you want to see it best thing to do is just let the enemies attack you the lower you health the higher the chance they'll fuck Laura.

Obviously enemies like bats and spiders won't but a good number of enemies will.

Adase

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know hot to get dry stone?
The guide says to go to 1st town pub 2nd floor, but there is no 2nd floor....

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Anyone know hot to get dry stone?
The guide says to go to 1st town pub 2nd floor, but there is no 2nd floor....
I can't remember how to trigger it but at some point the pub owners upgrade it to have a second floor. Talk to the owners see if they ask for anything.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey how can I... You know, go to night and such? In the walkthrough it says that I had to take a bath at night but idk when it's night or how to go to night

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Hey how can I... You know, go to night and such? In the walkthrough it says that I had to take a bath at night but idk when it's night or how to go to night
The game should dim a bit to signify the change to night, if it's not working leave the town you're in and walk about for about 30 seconds to a minute and it should dim, there is also a item that changes the time of day but I can't remember where you get it.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Maybe I'm too stupid, but I don't understand a thing. I mean, from the second town I have to go south to a placard? What? And... What teleport temple is it talking about? I don't understand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey... Somebody knows how to increase ecchiness? (Or H points, it's the same) Please! Thanks.

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Hey... Somebody knows how to increase ecchiness? (Or H points, it's the same) Please! Thanks.
There are a few dirty magazines scatterred throughout the game which increase it quite a lot, I believe getting fucked enemies also increases it but it takes a lot longer this way.

The pervert in the ruins in the first town has one but you have to get him thrown out of town first before you can get it I believe. A kid in the 2nd town has one, in order to get it you have to tell his mother what he has and then she makes him drop it before taking him home,

There are more throughout the game, but those are the two I recall off the top of my head.

• Red Heart

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There are a few dirty magazines scatterred throughout the game which increase it quite a lot, I believe getting fucked enemies also increases it but it takes a lot longer this way.

The pervert in the ruins in the first town has one but you have to get him thrown out of town first before you can get it I believe. A kid in the 2nd town has one, in order to get it you have to tell his mother what he has and then she makes him drop it before taking him home,

There are more throughout the game, but those are the two I recall off the top of my head.
Thank you! And... By any chance, do you know what amount of ecchiness do I need to go nude? I have 205 and it says that "Laura isn't good enough"

xCTx

May 23, 2018
Thank you! And... By any chance, do you know what amount of ecchiness do I need to go nude? I have 205 and it says that "Laura isn't good enough"
Sorry but I don't, I haven't played the game in about 5 years. I want to say roughly 250-300 but I wouldn't bet money on it.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes