Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
can I request tech support from my fellows? the app wont start. any suggestions?
App? Are you trying to run it through android? on pc or laptop we call games and programs software or programs, I really hate how Android and Apple turned the classic computer term into app lol

Anyways what is the error exactly and what specs you runningb it on? Maybe I can help, if not someone else might know too.

zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
How come the most of the rpgm games developing today can't even reach this games art level ?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
How come the most of the rpgm games developing today can't even reach this games art level ?
Same reason one one artist is better than the other, one footballer is better than the other, one teacher is better than the other, one leader is better than the other one dick is longer than the other lol sorry eg/ was a bit crazy there. Just so happens this artist I believe died some years ago, when a great artist dies hard to take their place there are greater artists but this style was unique there is probably only 10 top artists in the whole world, the rest are lower grade and mediocre some might get close to the 10 but typically they are cliche artists great artwork but using more computer machine and or cliche styles, not enough to make the top 10 my favourites being Tony Taka and Oda non.

I sure hope they live forever, they are legendary artists. The artist of mature quest is also in the top 10 list, wherever that guy is I hope hes in a better place.

Reactions: zodd313

NoirHill

Mar 9, 2022
This is the second time i fell into this game while doing a hunt for hidden gems in f95 , PGH and Gamcore
Very curious now that i read your comments praising so much the art of this game.....

perhaps im not an expert on this types of games but i do enjoy them, specially because of how well they develop the corruption situations with the mc...
Have played and like a lot... "Curse of pleasure" and "Sangeki of gear" , "Avaria chains of lust", "Delinquent Schoolgirl Anri"

If you have other recommendations i would appreciate it

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This is the second time i fell into this game while doing a hunt for hidden gems in f95 , PGH and Gamcore
Very curious now that i read your comments praising so much the art of this game.....

perhaps im not an expert on this types of games but i do enjoy them, specially because of how well they develop the corruption situations with the mc...
Have played and like a lot... "Curse of pleasure" and "Sangeki of gear" , "Avaria chains of lust", "Delinquent Schoolgirl Anri"

If you have other recommendations i would appreciate it
You could try https://f95zone.to/threads/meltys-quest-v1-2r-happy-life.6004/
+
https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/
+
https://f95zone.to/threads/tina-swordswoman-of-scarlet-prison-v1-03-shinachiku-castella.18372/

Slave sword 1 and 2 https://f95zone.to/threads/slaves-sword-the-free-city-v1-15-poison.13889/ +

https://f95zone.to/threads/slaves-sword-2-empire-in-revolution-final-poison.26423/

the mod for leons eye https://f95zone.to/threads/slaves-sword-2-empire-in-revolution-no-see-through-right-eye-leon.26462/

These off top of my head

NoirHill

Mar 9, 2022
Thank you, Slave sword art looks good. The mc is very pretty.
i have played scars of summer.. good and really heavy game imo. Def not for Ntr starters.
Love ntr and have played a good amount of ntr games and Scars of summer is still burned in my brain

i want to recommend this game that i find today..
https://f95zone.to/threads/sallys-authorative-report-on-illegal-prostitution-peach-cat.8156/
For people who enjoy Jap 2dcg games, this one has a good artstyle. and if you enjoy corruption i think you'll like it.

• Love
Reactions: Shizusan

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I kinda like the old rpg style and love the art (mc looks so fine) but good lord this game is slow!! even doing the f5 and movement its still really slow, it takes a while to look at things in the recollection room. this might be the first time im super glad someone got a 100% save on the ready

Last edited:

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 1158

Overview:
Laura who lived happily in three families in the village Lagotto in the mountain village. One day the seal of the demon king was unraveled and her husband Naira shielded Roller and was attacked by the devil, and the soul was pulled out. In order to save the world from the hands of the devil, to help her husband, Laura keeps his son alone and stands up to single king demon... In the vicinity of adventure, not only monsters but also human demon hands attack it! Indeed, Laura is the Devil Can you defeat...!? And can you defend the chastity...??

Censorship: Yes
Developer/Publisher: -
Platform: PC / Windows (RPGMaker VX)
Version: v1.1 Final
Language: English
File Size: 155MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Others:
by
100% Save by
Download: - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1159 View attachment 1160 View attachment 1161

Leave a Like
I know its pretty late but is this still running? After the bandits entered it says Regexp error occured and Im playing it in joiplay in android. I hope someone can help.

Reactions: Roar111

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 1158

Overview:
Laura who lived happily in three families in the village Lagotto in the mountain village. One day the seal of the demon king was unraveled and her husband Naira shielded Roller and was attacked by the devil, and the soul was pulled out. In order to save the world from the hands of the devil, to help her husband, Laura keeps his son alone and stands up to single king demon... In the vicinity of adventure, not only monsters but also human demon hands attack it! Indeed, Laura is the Devil Can you defeat...!? And can you defend the chastity...??

Censorship: Yes
Developer/Publisher: -
Platform: PC / Windows (RPGMaker VX)
Version: v1.1 Final
Language: English
File Size: 155MB
Genre:

Installation:

Others:
by
100% Save by
Download: - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1159 View attachment 1160 View attachment 1161

Leave a Like
What is the problem with this and also Im playing on mobile device (android). I hope someone could help me.

Reactions: Pidofile

devanee53

Dec 7, 2020
What is the problem with this and also Im playing on mobile device (android). I hope someone could help me.
In programming, "Regular Expressions" or RegEx (or apparently Regexp in this case, never heard it like this) is used to find a collection of characters that match a pattern.

Looking at that pattern, the software you're using, JoiPlay, is trying to find a set of characters related to "MAXHP" that get's changed (the [\-\+] minus and plus here determine if it's a negative change or a positive change.).

Since you're crashing on basically gaining control of the character, I'm assuming that's when the MAXHP value gets instantiated from 0 to whatever it is at the start (16?).

Therefore, long-winded way for me to tell you, it's the JoiPlay software that you're using's fault, it is unfixable there since it's an error (or at least unpredicted error logic for this game/instance in particular) in it's code. The only fix is to play it on PC since we know it works here for so many people (or use another 'better' software for Android).

devanee53

Dec 7, 2020
Is there anyway to change the pregnancy chance in the game

There are rings (anti-pregnancy ring + super anti-pregnancy ring) that you can get mid-game to completely nullify the chance ofngetting preggo.

There's also a very good headgear called the emperor(/empress?) headband thatvhas the same effect + very good stats vor the head slot

You can get it from the hotsprings on mid-to-late-game, meaning you need to be able to go fully exhibitipnist first

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes