Kazuta224

Oct 17, 2020
Judging by ur screenshot, u are probably using either Google play version of JoiPlay, or another one very outdated. Not good. Not good at all.
But dont u worry my lost one, i've been there.
If i can play this game, damn right so can u (unless u have very old android device, sorry).

View attachment 1843786

1st thing is 1st:
-Make sure u have instaled latest version of JoiPlay 1.10.045 (stable) from they're patreon.
-As well as RPG Maker plugin 1.10.52.
They are that awseome, they give us they're latest builds to test them for free, so dont worry.
There is a 2 years old JoiPlay Discord server as well, where u can "scroll through chat rooms and find more about JoiPlay, or just stick to searching the solution for ur problem atm".
It will make ur life easier in order to take the full advantage of JoiPlay.

••Patreon link:

-Once u installed the latest application and plugin, fell free to use my settings (as in below image) and tell me if this awseome game "Mature Quest [T-Soft]" works for u.

View attachment 1843880

Consider joining the JoiPlay Discord server as well. Great comunity there + all the stuff is based and JoiPlay related. Including comunity made patches for games, many gamebreaking fixes (unfortunately not for all games, but the program is evolvong, so is the number of playable games) and so much more!!!

(Optional but recomended!)
••Discord server:

Have a good one, u degenerate bunch of dirty wankers reading this post -u are awseome. Cheers.
Its still not work

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
Any way to get some sort of contraceptive equipped to stop getting pregnant? It's annoying that I basically get pregnant every time a dick is in the character.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Any way to get some sort of contraceptive equipped to stop getting pregnant? It's annoying that I basically get pregnant every time a dick is in the character.
You know I think there is an accessory that protects you from getting pregnant, It is called Anti-pregnancy ring, fuck knows where you get it though lol. sorry haven't played in years I just loaded up my last save went through the accessories and found it. You could google or startpage.com online save editor, load up your save in there and look for the pregnancy ring and just give yourself the ring whilst spending all your will power not collecting anything else? lol

Tell you what if you still get stuck, send me your 1 save data and I'll hack it for you and just give you 1 anti pregnancy ring.

AlexReek

Aug 31, 2022
the error accrued on my android phone using joiplay to play the game, and so -stupidly- i assumed that the error will also occur on windows , turns out that the game itself works fine on Windows, and after some research i found out it was some option in joiplay that made the error appear. so there is the error for acknowledge.
anyway thxs alooot for your fast reply, and for your help, i appreciate it man.
How did you fix it mate?

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
You know I think there is an accessory that protects you from getting pregnant, It is called Anti-pregnancy ring, fuck knows where you get it though lol. sorry haven't played in years I just loaded up my last save went through the accessories and found it. You could google or startpage.com online save editor, load up your save in there and look for the pregnancy ring and just give yourself the ring whilst spending all your will power not collecting anything else? lol

Tell you what if you still get stuck, send me your 1 save data and I'll hack it for you and just give you 1 anti pregnancy ring.
Thanks, I already found it after an hour of posting this lol. It's in the prostitution town Domzorla. Honestly very helpful. So annoying when I get pregnant every time I'm in a fight.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks, I already found it after an hour of posting this lol. It's in the prostitution town Domzorla. Honestly very helpful. So annoying when I get pregnant every time I'm in a fight.
Your welcome. Ah yes of course where else would the developer hide an anti-pregnancy ring, had to be in a prostitution town. It's good that you mentioned it to help others find it too. I know you mean your protagonist, but that sentence (annoying when I get pregnant) Sounds kinda funny if you say it out loud. lol

Last edited:

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
Your welcome. Ah yes of course where else would the developer hide an anti-pregnancy ring, had to be in a prostitution town. It's good that you mentioned it to help others find it too. I know you mean your protagonist, but that sentence (annoying when I get pregnant) Sounds kinda funny if you say it out loud. lol
Yeah, kept thinking twice about it but I'm like eh, I'm too tired of grinding to care lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
Btw is there a specific way to reach the ntr end? I haven't reached it yet, but I've seen people comment on the 3 different endings and I would like help if there are any conditions I have to fulfill in order to reach the ntr end.

AlexReek

Aug 31, 2022
Btw is there a specific way to reach the ntr end? I haven't reached it yet, but I've seen people comment on the 3 different endings and I would like help if there are any conditions I have to fulfill in order to reach the ntr end.
Can you tell me how can I improve myself in the starting 'cause all the enemies kill me before I reach the cave

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
Can you tell me how can I improve myself in the starting 'cause all the enemies kill me before I reach the cave
It's honestly a grind, man. I just fight every single enemy that comes my way. That's the only way besides getting new equipment to get stronger. It's fine if you die before you reach the cave, as long as you kill some enemies, you'll start leveling up. If you keep fighting anything that attacks you, you will be pretty high level before you know it and enemies will do only 1 damage to you.

Fugu259

Jun 22, 2020
I seem to have the exact opposite problem. Laura won't get pregnant at all.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Guys, I wanted to make the magic key, but I already talked to everyone and nothing happens, does anyone know where I have to go?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Guys, I wanted to make the magic key, but I already talked to everyone and nothing happens, does anyone know where I have to go?
I think if I remember correct wasn't the magic key in the tower at the top where the old man is? Think your supposed to let him touch your boobies, I mean you know the characters boobies not your boobies unless your a woman then you have boobies but not what I mean still, you know what I mean lol.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I think if I remember correct wasn't the magic key in the tower at the top where the old man is? Think your supposed to let him touch your boobies, I mean you know the characters boobies not your boobies unless your a woman then you have boobies but not what I mean still, you know what I mean lol.
I mistyped the question I wanted to know what to do after you get the magic key I've been to that church where people are having sex but nothing happens different

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I mistyped the question I wanted to know what to do after you get the magic key I've been to that church where people are having sex but nothing happens different
Sorry m8 I hope someone here can answer that, I haven't played properly in perhaps over a deacade I can't recall what I did after that. Usually when I get stuck in hard J-RPG's I go everywhere talk to everyone, and we talking about every nook and cranny. The world map is quite big too. Do you remember what the old man said once he gives you the key?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes