1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Guarano

May 14, 2018
What are these locked scenes?
View attachment 1292673
Your 1st missing img. is at the beginning. After the 5 weeds, go to the bathroom and wash your hands.
Your 2nd missing img. is on a Date and have Vaginal sex. (or anal, can't remember, I did both)
Your 3rd missing img. is a BJ from the Blond girl at home after the Movie making. (cor. 85)

How did you got the last img.?
Thanks G.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katakuri69

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, I'm wondering if I missed something. For those who have toughed out the grinding, does the MC have sex with Alice in the game? I know he can do anal with her when she gets stuck in the fence, but I haven't run across any vaginal scenes with her. The only vaginal scene involving Alice that I've seen so far was when he shoots a movie with her and she gets DP'd by those two guys. It's a little disappointing if that's the case, but I was just curious.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ntr is optional or not ?? If not, i am out of here!!
afaik (haven't played long enough through this horrible grind to experience it my own) NTR is avoidable, even you need some certain NTR to be able to trigger events which will let you progress the story. So it might be of need to get some NTR.
Again: not 100% sure, but think to remember i've read something about that

Reactions: Rory Smith

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
afaik (haven't played long enough through this horrible grind to experience it my own) NTR is avoidable, even you need some certain NTR to be able to trigger events which will let you progress the story. So it might be of need to get some NTR.
Again: not 100% sure, but think to remember i've read something about that
Or you can just ignore those events using an editor

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Or you can just ignore those events using an editor
or you can ignore this game and play another game which is less grindy and which may contain less bugs and less broken triggers. That way you wouldn't even have to deal with the crap renders anymore too, and you might be able to get a game with more story than actually "i go eat", "i go sleep", "i go work" and "i like to fuck her" (i still don't get the sense of that horrible writing anyways)
What's the reason for save-edit and/or unren console to cheat a crap game when there are tons of better games out there?

I mean: being honest => removing NTR by editor from BS-game will still leave you a BS-game... well ... without NTR but still BS-game

Last edited:

Rostnik

Jan 26, 2019
Game is impossible to play on Android.
First you don't have menu button or save button
Than you get stuck on the first task. Can't return to the house from the field

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
What have you heard about the new version?
I haven't "heared", i more experienced it my own as i gave this crap a second try (which i regret sooooo badly)!
So there is nothing new - still crap. bugged as hell, triggers activate even before it should be posible - still some locations are broken if you enter them from "wrong" location.....
Still the same horrible unnecessary grind and the same "wordless" story-text.

So finally the same recommendation: just ignore this crap.

EDIT:
UPS - i nearly forgot to mention that there is still the same forced NTR to be able to continue sister's corruption

Last edited:
Reactions: LestatDX

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
The triggers and everything about this is so... messed up. Instead of adding more content there should have been some update destined to repurpose all this crap. The little potential it had went down the drain. Thank god it's friday in Mars :devilish:

Reactions: Luckzor
1.80 star(s) 13 Votes