1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MaxInTheBigCity-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It would've been nice if we had a cash tally in the note book. Not sure what I've missed as the images early on at home have many I never saw in the game. I used unren on a copy, you have to copy as unren will break the game.

tejito

May 6, 2021
Hello, does anyone know how to proceed when he gave him the computer, I don't know what to do.

Anzem

Aug 16, 2019
I give up. Game is fucking horrible to play. It's near impossible to figure out what the next step is for progressing. Most of the time you just randomly click stuff in the hopes of progressing.

Now i'm completly stuck.

Missy is stuck at 39 Love and 46 corruption, Rita 60 Love and 70 Corr, Alice at 30 Love and 70 Corr.

Bearros

Oct 1, 2022
Mathematics time. You work for $20 a day. Rent is $400 per month and you lose $3.00 for food daily. College costs $3000.00. You work 7 days a week and gross $140.00 per week. Your net per week after partial rent savings and food is $19.00. Progressing the love interest with sis past a certain point is $50.00 each time and you have to do it 10 times. And then progressing love side with Rita past the first point is $20.00 per gift (x5 to complete that section) and then $50.00 per date which even though it happens in the evening, you don't get credit for your work day. Of course, if you decide to skip work and read a library book instead of, I don't know checking the book out and reading it at home in the evenings while tacitly ignoring the broken sister in the shower when sister isn't supposed to be there yet. And the whole premise of the game was to move to the big city to go to college. This game is absolute trash. 2/10 on the scoreboard for me.

Jun 27, 2017
I give up. Game is fucking horrible to play. It's near impossible to figure out what the next step is for progressing. Most of the time you just randomly click stuff in the hopes of progressing.

Now i'm completly stuck.

Missy is stuck at 39 Love and 46 corruption, Rita 60 Love and 70 Corr, Alice at 30 Love and 70 Corr.
you can check what to do at the bench when you where homeless

Jun 27, 2017
i dont think the game is to bad
but the dev really needs to fix the bugs
make it easyer to figure out what to do and where you can check what to do
and maybe reduce the grindiness

Reactions: hentai charley

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
this game is so lame, it doesn't give much options and no guide. What are you supposed to do after breakfast? I clicked the house, then the garden but nothing happens. I'm so confused. I even went to every room and nothing happened.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes