1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
What's the 1.15 got in comparison to the 1.1? Is every fucking mess fixed suddenly?

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
Here is an improved version of the cheats to extract as usual in "gamefolder\game".

This one is available from the beginning of the game (red book in top right corner).

I have mapped all the variables into buttons, sorted by chapters, so you can see the events you have missed and activate/deactivate/modify each one by clicking on it (turn green when activated).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a lot of informations on one screen but you can do almost everything now. Some variables (most of the counters) are used in quests and modifying them can be useless.

As the game is very bugged, I advise you to try to use this mod to help you if you are stuck, instead of trying to do everything with it.

I also turned on all VIP switches by default to have all the bonus scenes in you future playthroughs of the game (if you load an old savegame, you can turn them on with the cheat screen).

I hope the dev is fixing the game, with all the work he put in it, it would really be a great waste.
I would have fixed it, but I don't speak russian and the way the game is translated (programmatically), makes it a real pain to do.

Please dont hate the developper, it is a lot of hard work. This game is good, it's just not in a releasable state...

Edit :

Updated to v2.1 : updating the button styles to match the tricky inversion in VIP variables (sometimes 1 = true, and sometimes it does not...)
Updated to v2.2 : a bug in time management caused my mod to crash the game

Edit: removed, I'll ask the game creators before re-posting it.
is there no cheat anymore?

colween

Oct 5, 2020
is there no cheat anymore?
I uploaded it again.

Edit: It works with the version posted in OP (1.1), I don't know if it works with the one posted just above (1.15). If the OP gets updated with the last version, I'll update the mod (hopefully, we don't need it anymore with the bug fix).

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronos7

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
What is version 0.6 for a trip to the village and I think that it is impossible to apnut sister's love above 27 , I bought books, and then there is nothing, only corruption can be pumped, there are moments where he sits in the kitchen, but there are no interactions.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes