1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Harrydeep

Feb 15, 2022
Here is an improved version of the cheats to extract as usual in "gamefolder\game".

This one is available from the beginning of the game (red book in top right corner).

I have mapped all the variables into buttons, sorted by chapters, so you can see the events you have missed and activate/deactivate/modify each one by clicking on it (turn green when activated).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a lot of informations on one screen but you can do almost everything now. Some variables (most of the counters) are used in quests and modifying them can be useless.

As the game is very bugged, I advise you to try to use this mod to help you if you are stuck, instead of trying to do everything with it.

I also turned on all VIP switches by default to have all the bonus scenes in you future playthroughs of the game (if you load an old savegame, you can turn them on with the cheat screen).

I hope the dev is fixing the game, with all the work he put in it, it would really be a great waste.
I would have fixed it, but I don't speak russian and the way the game is translated (programmatically), makes it a real pain to do.

Please dont hate the developper, it is a lot of hard work. This game is good, it's just not in a releasable state...

Edit :

Updated to v2.1 : updating the button styles to match the tricky inversion in VIP variables (sometimes 1 = true, and sometimes it does not...)
Updated to v2.2 : a bug in time management caused my mod to crash the game
When I put this cheat the game starts in Russian can you make it in English colween
And make for 1.15

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

colween

Oct 5, 2020
I uploaded it again.

Edit: It works with the version posted in OP (1.1), I don't know if it works with the one posted just above (1.15). If the OP gets updated with the last version, I'll update the mod (hopefully, we don't need it anymore with the bug fix).
When I put this cheat the game starts in Russian can you make it in English colween
And make for 1.15
Hi, this "cheat mod" is more like a debug mod for the version 1.1 which has too many bugs to be played normally.
It was intended to give you entire control of your game state variables in-game.
For the version 1.1 this mod is final, and I don't know if it works with 1.15 as I said earlier (but it seems it doesn't if I refer to what you've said).
The last version of the game in the Opening Page is 1.1 and if you can get it to be updated to the last version, I will take a look at it, but if all the bugs are gone (hopefully), this mod may be useless for this version.

Harrydeep

Feb 15, 2022
Hi, this "cheat mod" is more like a debug mod for the version 1.1 which has too many bugs to be played normally.
It was intended to give you entire control of your game state variables in-game.
For the version 1.1 this mod is final, and I don't know if it works with 1.15 as I said earlier (but it seems it doesn't if I refer to what you've said).
The last version of the game in the Opening Page is 1.1 and if you can get it to be updated to the last version, I will take a look at it, but if all the bugs are gone (hopefully), this mod may be useless for this version.
In 1.15 if I put this cheat the game just crash

colween

Oct 5, 2020
In 1.15 if I put this cheat the game just crash
I just downloaded the game v1.1 from OP and applied the mod from scratch and I don't get any issue, it's in english from the beginning in both cases, without mod and with mod, so I don't know what's wrong...

Harrydeep

Feb 15, 2022
I just downloaded the game v1.1 from OP and applied the mod from scratch and I don't get any issue, it's in english from the beginning in both cases, without mod and with mod, so I don't know what's wrong...
So will it work on 1.15 or will it only work with 1.1 but when I put cheat in 1.1 it's just become Spanish or something

AHonisch

Nov 26, 2023
the game didn't convince me, i deleted it from my PC
there are too many bugs

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I think this is the best netorare VN Drakus made by far! only problem is I can't seem to find it all... In the spoiler are a few images in the game's folder that I can't find in the game it self, spent a full day going over and over taking load of different option hoping to trigger them so I could see it all! So anyone who knows how to find the NTR images in the spoiler please let me know!

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
How is your sister fucking people considered NTR? Never really understood :unsure:
Definition according to f95zone ref https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/

• netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

So doesn't matter about what family statutes they may have... You may not agree but that's how it is when incest tag is involved and netorare is also tagged. Why i pay attention to tags before downloading a game...

Reactions: colween

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I think this is the best netorare VN Drakus made by far! only problem is I can't seem to find it all... In the spoiler are a few images in the game's folder that I can't find in the game it self, spent a full day going over and over taking load of different option hoping to trigger them so I could see it all! So anyone who knows how to find the NTR images in the spoiler please let me know!

Maybe try Ultimate Renpy mod by 0x52? To see the scenes.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes