1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Can't even open the game

Edit: wow, so it appears that this traceback is caused by having the URM installed. I've never seen a game so completely reject even the presence of the URM before.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Here is an improved version of the cheats to extract as usual in "gamefolder\game".

This one is available from the beginning of the game (red book in top right corner).

I have mapped all the variables into buttons, sorted by chapters, so you can see the events you have missed and activate/deactivate/modify each one by clicking on it (turn green when activated).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a lot of informations on one screen but you can do almost everything now. Some variables (most of the counters) are used in quests and modifying them can be useless.

As the game is very bugged, I advise you to try to use this mod to help you if you are stuck, instead of trying to do everything with it.

I also turned on all VIP switches by default to have all the bonus scenes in you future playthroughs of the game (if you load an old savegame, you can turn them on with the cheat screen).

I hope the dev is fixing the game, with all the work he put in it, it would really be a great waste.
I would have fixed it, but I don't speak russian and the way the game is translated (programmatically), makes it a real pain to do.

Please dont hate the developper, it is a lot of hard work. This game is good, it's just not in a releasable state...

Edit :

Updated to v2.1 : updating the button styles to match the tricky inversion in VIP variables (sometimes 1 = true, and sometimes it does not...)
Updated to v2.2 : a bug in time management caused my mod to crash the game
I think the link is broken, it's sending me to a page that just has
7z¼¯'� xr‚�����$�������:щæÄÀà.]�4›‰bA-‚Œ�ZMxn!‚Ñ—Ž‚÷Q
yÕ6ÇjË’³¸Ý_*{‹©ú…iQ7WÀ¹]U|§”çÜ~
ç(£6¹Ï‘ÖräIà„íIV·iwwËCt߸ÝèZ\,H÷a;æþE®e ¤²súA¨ ÀH ê±3hG6C0ç=/B0ÐÍý·%þõφŠÏ6¹ÊòÄfYæhú:f¿œ«ñx–G’åeÊN÷Og¥S§?ÿ¥¸ü%´9³‹Wƒ9Ÿ‚Tf±(Ÿ˜CºÎbä6ejÇo´Wop¦LA÷§Çx¡îµLÆgÞ/>›2x/`~0ÇQlsXOÂJÝV¥pÙ&1ÞkL3îiTê_½Á$›NºÍµc»®L¦éß1y|LZüƒ†ÔÚÒïcðÿ7¦˜1{RZ5E&øŒÙŽ kÜ6AEÜtP˜:®Û—GÃy³ç\žwS–7f
£Õ-Å´Z1‹mÁ¼…n\¾m‚™úâtUDs*ì^CÛW*úéÕº¯Ëø͈g™æ\XP¹›áÝ—Š¸bÝ…4r€ûjgVø†ûjžÉ£‚ô95Ò‡{iÞüC$šöv ôŒÈl¼çlU#jSªãtµq4ªx<yßr~ȹTa&eÀGÔ¼¨=7Æ¢ýZî›A׉]ÿcfÀs :ˆmªæüÖµíýAg3œwG”š2r6ƒ&CTMeEٯʺ[û(Y[ÝQ´™y‚^Ÿ~ê†A±
BÖ‡·f¾ÁÊËñµÿ_c•Õf5áòØäÒˆ°Û{f!²üà‰”mÆ@:‹?ø˜p;•Z”®Ó]/ñúcg¼<iz8}š)¬ÎnÉíuÏEo²JK‰¸úÛ£Ú0;hld—pò;<‚¯É"rre‘œ=ZÝgIS1Wï‡^^ŒF½œpÊÕqB¿'Ìšïe}Zl~˜¨ø$—À3~û4@CZo©ó,='dí´ÞJý Ϻ6•
ûªçþ³êºt`öÆì¨0x:œùÖÌŠýt@ʽ_JÓlOšÇ+]ÅÝÚK¤h+/aÅ5F#Ï÷>H�®cÿJBÍ=Àü%ä;¯"8Ó‘«ùmsÝ_«úôWøžÖ“…¼·=i¶a^ÈTš¼å˜ßé™`6¸ÐÞ€1m_'ƒ€‘¿vò6/ÉáÄj©OºìÔ¤©!º9^0úÈ"²³oj¦Ï®5¸3¦fô#œyõ0+›õdF¨æš¨Éb®RgÊ 1â¯ËwÊ“ØÁÕá™ûŒϸX¸ô#ÃÇÒµÚ-0„dÄ.Í9à_&ŽíÔ”ézô:9u–
‰¾VºK@ÈÕ@ß·>*[pó1†±,Ã:Ïp Œ{«
á"vNüMRyÓûH…ðû<9~™Jo:=Spd;E UX™–›}˜“?fSAÐí“®txUgŽ[^geÀH†˜+PK99p[ü1Îp¬÷'cÏ-ÊlöS†ŒYúÍW¶u”àFV†üA% P³´–óÅš¶³�GbÿrÑ?Èw÷w¹2mÜÏžqUÂ,ÿ-{™ü*K1· Îàà:ê¤Å팋٠-¾¨?àG”±µîß3«bL±íï¼%ô羛̱Nª$›kôo©ûí¦š †}P‘¬ðQ°x+Œ4Q¯t²SnB³xFkˆ[EÍ(ê…·õÈâŽRz{ÙzÌ‚,×ý‚Å»ß
^/K).ÉÊÊ×e¥7š#¼DŠŽ<ÞQ²Ý2hÅévz÷—÷uCÛáåìE¨qka â™;oÒí<ÂÕ÷ $™®2¿Z—ÙSÚÜkøÃfŸ§+×»îô_öꎮ÷u‘v_×ÙL»X&¿uú«K ©”î„iSM„v¹E´O>]?0ÊU=Rá¨Ë—ÄPy²
{Èý]–B6ä—¡›K™ö…²ˆ˜`Ën*yÁA#ª[;ùc˜×u¢È{R¼Çx\/Tt?öQº¬ÎÒÒܺ8ìéÉ4›LŒ&åŽÃ¦Quûàéòê¾4‰üž£±Q�šÂ`‹¯Í@/ÿÔW;|Ýíž"æ;¼Þ—uÿK³V+Òr¢t¸ÚÜJ�bîæZaÛP|4›Áur
/+ÍO@ŸÜ…å‰VnuÑ꾄Ýlë}s?P£_-›÷’i4à|'A®ÏPÛ\ÚOÛ-ÅŸv¡ƒ¥‘b—M¯þÝqák–Òr]©P–¥9å±vF²Y8+cÄ€V~-õEž¾* ýé!ïOS•@ÖúUz9IþÓệ´S{þªØOæ¦]ežç>
™aAµú¿7jáýžSí&[â¨Bg–Ú«÷,÷2}xÑTOSñϱ?Bb®ú`É0å3Dÿv°
:#ľC'ì~ïùðÿÛYÛpà›Å¸wÍ<ôà"ƺ…¼e©¬ô )›=YŽ®€å¹Þé? R�ò’—ÁY¹æ›=2¹Ú§ßÀèv‘†ÃÓgönDú0ÔØÿ6ÌCqNÈ£Þ§ÍlC-œâRÕåèsüUÍ7}eº€3à Â!-èµt*¦®d½$‹jé,º!y*vÍ`¦b
?`nMó?b®ô(êBJjÞ`Ö†Þ.“ûW)Íå©;Ý2ÁŒè·dýˆç2m°
nV4aâNy@oMŽRAÍ(傃£ÌSèž
8C±K)g맱Ê*?âÁNÁhÆâ¿š¢·«>¼~7AjªÂo$üÜŸÏn¬ìL_‹ðŽBæ³.÷x'œâ¢}*eÑŸ¹æʸWË“r½_0lì1¦íÀlE…²ƒ‰gÈ÷„¯ˆy†Ö9ˆ.Ú¶3çY–ÌW\`¸h!
°öH˜êã“Í”S¤+ÅÊU+ØÖÅp¼ð耟Mø~µ”"m)…b±~:÷™ÝTn‹íÛ]W{\4½øݧEè$(-žþö´ÚàT‘ÄÑ?Cö+—uÃå¿úÜÒC?µHJÎETÓÇV*’aTÄp¥6H©(3‚ÃQ6¯mÀŠ(æ?(3U2Î'3ì‘<Nɶ; ™sy’0^zUfñ"l6åÚpˆy€À\x˜åœ]Y#£L¼�EæÈïöµêSשÓ-@"MjüPÞ÷ ÁwÙîlðË, ™ÔÄͦÿa›±Nµ¢«Rñ†#[R7Æ‹>$±Žî±¾wŠçkšc›Ù[9¤±N ½ŠY¨ƒ�F"ý_©~+Ü_Š®ã+Zìµ¼„×\w«D+¾8³§ôÚùS#:äV¡iЀúQ#`»s¦ÝxŸpÖ jÖê5óŸø¼ÀÍU¬Þ[êjôn
[—‡r�ÁNÓR‰A§Ù=½rçìmÅ÷ªÕsÂO[Ž$¹}@CEôÓêÉ£*
GbL²\¤·Î<o>DÝ<<KnHƒŒµãÐÌQà9u Î^¦Ã‚klö°ùc°î{|X³S‚
·
eÂ7˜x×+\ríÞÁ…Ñdv0ZÝRœƒW^¡Ç]ÉâKºÞdÂÐ'HìT¬\ê)2˜š‰îÛf–ïιÔÿZ€‡û4uó
v8Px.œ‰–¶¥@`

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
How to stop rita from leaving after her corruption reach 85? Once rita's corruption got to 85, even if her love is 100, the moment you visit her in the warehouse, the guy in green will tell you that rita is going to the other city or something. After that you can never see her in the warehouse again. Does anyone know how to stop that from happening?

And also what is the purpose of max's corruption level? You know, the one with the purplish heart that increase every time you visit the prostitute? And is it also normal that every time the meter reach above 20, you can no longer watch missy on the shower?

And also also... How to trigger the event between missy and alice? The one with missy wearing a pink top. How to even get that clothes?

And lastly.. there is an option for mom ntr... But is there an event with max and mom?

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
How to stop rita from leaving after her corruption reach 85? Once rita's corruption got to 85, even if her love is 100, the moment you visit her in the warehouse, the guy in green will tell you that rita is going to the other city or something. After that you can never see her in the warehouse again. Does anyone know how to stop that from happening?

And also what is the purpose of max's corruption level? You know, the one with the purplish heart that increase every time you visit the prostitute? And is it also normal that every time the meter reach above 20, you can no longer watch missy on the shower?

And also also... How to trigger the event between missy and alice? The one with missy wearing a pink top. How to even get that clothes?

And lastly.. there is an option for mom ntr... But is there an event with max and mom?
The only event with Max and Mom is in the perv ending in which you let your dad fuck Missy, regarding her and Alice you have to take their corruption beyond 75 (i think) and when Missy asks you if you want to go with her you have to say yes

Reactions: EX-Zero

colween

Oct 5, 2020
I think the link is broken, it's sending me to a page that just has
7z¼¯'� xr‚�����$�������:щæÄÀà.]�4›‰bA-‚Œ�ZMxn!‚Ñ—Ž‚÷Q
It's not broken. Your browser is showing the 7z file as text. Use right-click and to save the link target.

You'll need 7zip, winrar or any tool handling 7z format to unzip it.

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
''Except Max and his younger sister,there are no other young people''....well,guess Missy should just assume the position then

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Can't even open the game

Edit: wow, so it appears that this traceback is caused by having the URM installed. I've never seen a game so completely reject even the presence of the URM before.
i have the same problem found a solution?

jebediahk42

Jun 3, 2018
Here is an improved version of the cheats to extract as usual in "gamefolder\game".

This one is available from the beginning of the game (red book in top right corner).

I have mapped all the variables into buttons, sorted by chapters, so you can see the events you have missed and activate/deactivate/modify each one by clicking on it (turn green when activated).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a lot of informations on one screen but you can do almost everything now. Some variables (most of the counters) are used in quests and modifying them can be useless.

As the game is very bugged, I advise you to try to use this mod to help you if you are stuck, instead of trying to do everything with it.

I also turned on all VIP switches by default to have all the bonus scenes in you future playthroughs of the game (if you load an old savegame, you can turn them on with the cheat screen).

I hope the dev is fixing the game, with all the work he put in it, it would really be a great waste.
I would have fixed it, but I don't speak russian and the way the game is translated (programmatically), makes it a real pain to do.

Please dont hate the developper, it is a lot of hard work. This game is good, it's just not in a releasable state...

Edit :

Updated to v2.1 : updating the button styles to match the tricky inversion in VIP variables (sometimes 1 = true, and sometimes it does not...)
Updated to v2.2 : a bug in time management caused my mod to crash the game

How do I download this as a file? it just opens it in a new tab as text ffs

Reactions: ShiroUso

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
so is this game done done or just have the tag "completed" cuz i got a text that said continued in v0.06 or something like that. it was about going back to country side and going to see mom.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes