Danny32167

Jan 9, 2018
so while we wait for the gallery...

Cheats for 2.4
(unzip copy and overwrite in "Max_The_Elf_DEMO_Data\Managed")
F1 to reset ero
F4 to get max corruption (lose the game and loop the scene)
F2 to toggle escape with one button
F3 to toogle skill cooldowns

come in two versions, one only with cheats, and one with cheats and the lynx since i know you loved it :p
Both the files are corrupted

Lilpotatowo

Aug 30, 2020
It's a stylistic thing. Just an inconsistency with the artist, since they're really big into the whole ahegao melty expressions thing. Both characters are Max, probably just a planned second skin or something.
Well I believe its because of a new drawing tablet according to his twitter

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
really wish there was clothing toggles or other outfits to put on... or take off. All-in-all, though, I love the art style and it's a fun little game to play.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Damn it must suck to be an Elf.

Constantly raped by everything with a cock and most things without one.

Even the men look girly.

Doesn't matter how badass of an Elf you are, someone will make you their bitch. The secret hidden ending of Lord of the Rings had Legolas get his ring abused by Gimli for trying to 1 up him in the big fight.

Poor Elves.

Or not poor ... they suffer so we can be entertained.

Praise Elves.
Old post but jfc I laughed...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, ye..? It's not a major update, so we shouldn't expect more.
The next big update will obviously be the 3.0. :censored:
Any idea when the next update will be?

Also, I hope the dev implements a clothes stripping mechanic to this game. Perhaps the monsters can take a piece of clothing from our favorite elf boi each time they pin him down and give him their cow.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
It'd be neat to get more than just harder escape sequences and "screen effects" for high corruption but there's already a high risk of feature creep so I'll just say: cool that progress is being made

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Love the new Lamia. Specifically, I love the new game over screen. It's always hotter for me when they are being vocal about their enjoyment.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Nice game. The mechanics are balanced so well around corruption. I can count on one hand how many sidescrollers balance the lust mechanic properly. It's nearly impossible to avoid the attack from the rear on stage 1 because the animation is too hot, who the fuck would intentionally avoid that animation?... tone it down.

My only issue with the game so far is the quiz... cause... why? I spent more time on the quiz than the rest of the game.

I wish we could all work together to find an alternative to the masturbation mechanic. Overall it just doesn't add up. Sometimes its a cheater way to avoid getting corrupted, and other times its just too impractical. I don't have the answer right now but I hope that the dev here is working with the community to improve that mechanic specifically in order to "perfect the balance" I would say.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
My only issue with the game so far is the quiz... cause... why? I spent more time on the quiz than the rest of the game.
Yeah I'm not too great at riddles and questions myself. I'm just super glad we didn't have to do the whole stage again to try get the quiz right!

Reactions: Lou111

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
knowing that this artist is making a game makes me happy i got to know his art a long time ago on rule 34 and even if i'm not gay (maybe i'm bi with conditions but i don't care anyway) i can affirm that there is no shame in appreciating his work.

Having said that now I'm back to play can't wait to try the next update.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes