Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
ok i finished the game and i must say i am satisfied with the demo the gameplay is satisfying the fact that max takes a while to load the punch or the slide increases the difficulty of the game without making it a darksoul XD

The art as mentioned above is magnificent I love the style and the fact that the game over changes according to the monster that gives you the coup de grace for now my favorites are those of bondage with the mummy boy and the two game overs caused by the closing of the portal the latter two are great because the characters around Max always seem to say lol you're fucked up (litterali).

The only thing missing from the game and which I hope they will add are the bosses really in the desert level there is the sphinx (which I loved) but in the first there is nothing :(

I'm not saying they have to be super mario but some interlude levels with minigames would greatly enrich the game.

Having said that, I reiterate what I said previously, I can't wait for the new update to come out.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
ok i finished the game and i must say i am satisfied with the demo the gameplay is satisfying the fact that max takes a while to load the punch or the slide increases the difficulty of the game without making it a darksoul XD

The art as mentioned above is magnificent I love the style and the fact that the game over changes according to the monster that gives you the coup de grace for now my favorites are those of bondage with the mummy boy and the two game overs caused by the closing of the portal the latter two are great because the characters around Max always seem to say lol you're fucked up (litterali).

The only thing missing from the game and which I hope they will add are the bosses really in the desert level there is the sphinx (which I loved) but in the first there is nothing :(

I'm not saying they have to be super mario but some interlude levels with minigames would greatly enrich the game.

Having said that, I reiterate what I said previously, I can't wait for the new update to come out.
I agree with mini games making this game even better. I hope the dev will add something like that to a future update. A dancing minigame would be a very fun fit for our favorite elf femboy.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
how to trigger the plant, it disappear when you step into it or jump on it also the spray doesn't seem to matter

Reactions: Stefan8977

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Max The Elf 2.5

Update 23-03-2021: Fixed bug with Eggy plant not working, fixed typo in lore screen, fixed patchnote screen!
Already added my cheats

Edit: To add the lynx instead of the bee
unzip and copy "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in "Max_The_Elf_DEMO_Data\Managed"

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017
Max The Elf 2.5

Update 23-03-2021: Fixed bug with Eggy plant not working, fixed typo in lore screen, fixed patchnote screen!
Already added my cheats (if needed i can add the lynx instead of the bee)

Lynx was easily my fav enemy, please do!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Max The Elf 2.5

Already added my cheats (if needed i can add the lynx instead of the bee)

Yay for the latest update!

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
eeh.
On the one hand I adore the cute artwork and the level of perversity here. Max in particular is super cute.
On the other hand it's yet another 'avoid the sexy to win' game.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
eeh.
On the one hand I adore the cute artwork and the level of perversity here. Max in particular is super cute.
On the other hand it's yet another 'avoid the sexy to win' game.
I find what works for me in games like this is to try to find ways to handicap myself so I'm not feeling like I'm just losing on purpose. For example, try playing permanently zoomed in.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I find what works for me in games like this is to try to find ways to handicap myself so I'm not feeling like I'm just losing on purpose. For example, try playing permanently zoomed in.
I take it that means the latest version fixed the controls?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i read it in some post the new programmer have rebuilt the whole engine, since was a lil messy.
source >>
^-^
Thank you for the responce. I will download a copy of that version and give it another try.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes