noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I've tried to install the cheat 3 times, aswell as reinstalling the game each time, it refuses to launch properly with the cheat, and works just fine without it. Any advice? I place it in the Managed folder as instructed.
mmh you're playing the MAC version? probably doesn't work on that one

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
I've tried to install the cheat 3 times, aswell as reinstalling the game each time, it refuses to launch properly with the cheat, and works just fine without it. Any advice? I place it in the Managed folder as instructed.
Cheats for 3.03
Unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Max_The_Elf_DEMO_Data\Managed"
Changes:
added fullscreen resolution in the options.
added a couple of buttons for slower and faster cum bar in the gallery.

F1 toggle 1 button escape
F2 remove corruption
F3 add corruption
F4 double walking speed
F5 half walking speed
canc/delete + 1 to 4 spawn enemies
try this one for 3.03

Reactions: Luka-sama
Apr 21, 2018

Cheats for 3.03
Unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Max_The_Elf_DEMO_Data\Managed"
Changes:
added fullscreen resolution in the options.
added a couple of buttons for slower and faster cum bar in the gallery.

F1 toggle 1 button escape
F2 remove corruption
F3 add corruption
F4 double walking speed
F5 half walking speed
canc/delete + 1 to 4 spawn enemies

noxtek released new cheats for the new version (3.03)

dgeezy

Jan 28, 2020
Just uh gonna point out that heterosexual means being attracted to people of the opposite gender. Homosexual is being attracted to the same gender. Bisexual means being attracted to both.

Masculinity and femininity does not *necessarily* enter that equation, that is gynosexuality (fem) and androsexuality (masc). You can be 100% straight and attracted only to manly girls/tomboys/bodybuilders. Or gay but only attracted to feminine guys.

In conclusion, traps are gay. :BootyTime:
cool

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone else get the "Failed to load mono" error after downloading the game and extracting? If so, is there anyone who has fixed the issue, and how did you fix it?

I mentioned this before, and searching the chat history it seems like I am the only one who has this issue, which can't possibly be true, right?

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Alright! After struggling with the issue for a few hours, I was able to determine that the online program I used to convert the RAR file to a ZIP folder was corrupting some of the files, so when I extracted the folder on my laptop it could not run. Used a different program to convert to ZIP then extract, and the game runs fine.

If anyone is wondering, the original online program I used was extract.me (and it's worked fine on other games on this site, don't really know what happened with this one). If you've had a similar issue, now you know how I solved mine. I always try to leave solutions up in case someone else has the same issue.

L0c4lh0sT

Jul 27, 2018
Alright! After struggling with the issue for a few hours, I was able to determine that the online program I used to convert the RAR file to a ZIP folder was corrupting some of the files, so when I extracted the folder on my laptop it could not run. Used a different program to convert to ZIP then extract, and the game runs fine.

If anyone is wondering, the original online program I used was extract.me (and it's worked fine on other games on this site, don't really know what happened with this one). If you've had a similar issue, now you know how I solved mine. I always try to leave solutions up in case someone else has the same issue.
Just install 7-Zip.... It's free and reliable. Works with nearly all archive formats.

Reactions: Beggarman

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Just install 7-Zip.... It's free and reliable. Works with nearly all archive formats.
Yeah I usually just right-click on the file on my laptop and extract, and that only works with .zip folders. So I first have to convert from whatever type to zip, download and then extract. There are quite a number of games that don't work on my laptop, so I will definitely need to find some other way to extract them

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes