cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This would be a 0.37, not a 3.07. Version 3 means that it is the third version of something that has been released in full twice before, and then worked on more.

Reactions: nagisaki

L0c4lh0sT

Jul 27, 2018
This would be a 0.37, not a 3.07. Version 3 means that it is the third version of something that has been released in full twice before, and then worked on more.
Depends on where you start. As this game is still a DEMO version it's okay I guess as the developer started with Demo v1. This is simply the 3rd release of this demo.

This concept might be confusing but it's still valid.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
you have to have him take your corruption twice, then the third time he is corrupted and its a game over
This sounds like a fun mechanic, I can't wait to see it in game :)

Cheats for 3.02
Unzip and copy in "Max_The_Elf_DEMO_Data\Managed"
(added hotkey to change resolutions)

F1 invincibility
F2 remove corruption
F3 add corruption
F4 double walking speed
F5 half walking speed
canc/delete + 1 to 4 spawn enemies

F9 set windowed resolution at 1280x720
f10 set full screen at 1920x1080
Thank you for uploading this cheating info :)

voler777

May 9, 2018
cool game looking forward for more levels also it would be nice to have like a boss at the end of the level like mario games
it would be nice also if the devs bring more attack combos

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes well done reading the last couple of messages
No need to be mean here.

cool game looking forward for more levels also it would be nice to have like a boss at the end of the level like mario games
it would be nice also if the devs bring more attack combos
Agreed on adding boss characters to the end of each level. Even moreso if they can have a brief dialogue with Max before trying to mount him.

Bloze

Aug 18, 2018
ok I might just be stupid here but does anyone have the version with the Lynx enemy?

Ryzoslaw

Sep 23, 2018
ok I might just be stupid here but does anyone have the version with the Lynx enemy?
It's this one
Max The Elf 2.5

Update 23-03-2021: Fixed bug with Eggy plant not working, fixed typo in lore screen, fixed patchnote screen!
Already added my cheats

Pixeldrain

Edit: To add the lynx instead of the bee
unzip and copy "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in "Max_The_Elf_DEMO_Data\Managed"

Reactions: Bloze

LckyPerv

Aug 23, 2021
The name implies that is just the demo, the level selection have 5 levels, but when you finish the 3rd you get a "tanks for playing" and the game ends, game is nice though, the animations are smooth and all

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

caelebb2

Mar 8, 2020
Anyone able to get v3 working on Linux via Wine or Proton? The latest version either has invisible sprites or mismatched textures.

L0c4lh0sT

Jul 27, 2018
Sometimes this games have android ports and i was asking if this game had it, and sometimes there's also emulators to play it, that's what I was asking
No, you've asked:

Question, is there anyway to play this game on Android?
It would've been much easier if you just searched for "Android" in this thread. You would've seen that there where no results. As the next step you could've asked if someone is willing to port this to android.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes