aj3999441

Apr 11, 2022
just get as close as u can to her and jump, and if you cant do that just let her fuck you to right before climax and masturbate the last bit so u cant get corrupted

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sdxpro2233

Sep 16, 2021
Passwords:
1 level: SANDMAN (level 1 gallery + level 2 unlock)

2 level: DREAMSHOT (level 2 gallery + level 3 unlock)
Questions:
"Cross the desert, not only sand..." - CACTUAR
"the school in light, so very fair..." - 5
"I see handsome colours, such are art..." - Pony
"A magic reflection left you in awe..." - Dee
"An event before you start..." - Tail
"This last question..." - I wish to continue

3 level: ALCHEMAX (level 3 gallery + level 4 unlock)

(If you want to open gallery for all 3 levels you have to input all passwords one after another)
where do u put the password?

Reactions: globito99
Nov 24, 2017
Passwords:
1 level: SANDMAN (level 1 gallery + level 2 unlock)

2 level: DREAMSHOT (level 2 gallery + level 3 unlock)
Questions:
"Cross the desert, not only sand..." - CACTUAR
"the school in light, so very fair..." - 5
"I see handsome colours, such are art..." - Pony
"A magic reflection left you in awe..." - Dee
"An event before you start..." - Tail
"This last question..." - I wish to continue

3 level: ALCHEMAX (level 3 gallery + level 4 unlock)

(If you want to open gallery for all 3 levels you have to input all passwords one after another)
Level 4 is not unlocking for me, nor is the gallery (and I have the latest version). Was this a typo?

Nov 24, 2017
After you finish last available level window pops-up telling that it is unfinished and gallery is not ready.
Yeah, I know, I was just saying that the post I quoted specified that the password unlocked level 4, when said level is not yet done.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah, I know, I was just saying that the post I quoted specified that the password unlocked level 4, when said level is not yet done.
"level 3 gallery + level 4 unlock" - means that you will open the gallery scenes up to 3rd level and be able to play 4th level.

The same goes for the other passwords.

What the 5th level will be ready there will be a code for gallery up to 4th level and unlock for 5th.
And so on and so forth...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What kind of mind control is in this and how prominent is it? Seems it wasn't added until long after the most recent update was even uploaded, but I'm not sure if that's because it's unimportant or just improperly tagged.

Aug 22, 2018
What kind of mind control is in this and how prominent is it? Seems it wasn't added until long after the most recent update was even uploaded, but I'm not sure if that's because it's unimportant or just improperly tagged.
There's a few enemies with a hypno theme - Laami the lamia in level 3 has undertones of it (Blows a kiss, if Max gets hit he helplessly walks towards Laami) and there's a hypno-visor enemy in the newest level. It wasn't prominent enough before the latest update, and after the latest update it took until someone reported it for it to happen.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes